• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
So I forgot to let you guys know night ends tomorrow at 11PM MST.

hA92F68A0

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
The sun arose on the second day... The group gathered and looked around to see who all was present.
An earie shadow loomed across the ground.... They turned and saw that JuiceJ was hanging from the
closet of what was left of a near by building. "Oh no! Yamcha's been Yamcha'd!!"

JuiceJ was Yamcha- a vanilla townie.

[video=youtube;1ercQOGIcAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ercQOGIcAc[/video]

1.Dracomajora
2.Musicfan
3.Mido
4.fusedshadows
5.Johnny Sooshi
6.Thareous
7.Kirito
8.Go Skyward
9.Zelda Ali Baba
10.Atty
11.Xyphon
12.TSter the Great
13.Ventus- Vegeta, vigilante- Deceased
14.Pendio
15.ALIT
16.justac00lguy
17.JJ- Yamcha, vanilla- Deceased
18.pkfroce

With 16 alive 9 meets majority lynch. Day 2 ends Friday September 13th at 11pm MST.... Ooooo kinda earie huh, Friday the 13th.....

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Interesting night choice. Skimming back through the thread, I don't really see any reason why they would kill him. Must've just been a random kill on Night 1. I guess we can go back and look at the vote count now that we have two roles revealed.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Here are all the RVS against Ventus:

Vote ventus quick to going a band wagon are ya ;?

Ebwodo
vote ven

Yep, he is.

Vote: Ventus

Okaaay, this is my very first mafia game (was I supposed to admit this? Oh well too late XD)

SO hiiii...

em...lets see

Cuz I'm not often a bandwagon person ^.^ unless voting for Ventus is bandwagon....*shrug*

aye readers

Unvote

Yes.

Unvote

Meh.

Unvote

Well.................. okay.

Unvote

VOTE Ventus

Also, this quote caught my eye......

I vote for a ****ing rule change.

HAPPY, XYPH??????

If you don't get why, I'll explain; just ask. ;)

EBWODP

Mafia don't seem none too bright this round.

Vote: fused

:/

Kirino

Tatakae
Mafia probably just killed JJ on the basis that GWAF said she had a special role picked out for him, even though she changed the roles and was pretty obviously just referring to the character or flavor, since both her and JJ are friends and avid fans of DBZ.

The lack of any other night action by the vig or (probably) SK is curious too, but the vig is probably just being conservative (really doubt both got roleblocked or had their targets protected).

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Mafia probably just killed JJ on the basis that GWAF said she had a special role picked out for him, even though she changed the roles and was pretty obviously just referring to the character or flavor, since both her and JJ are friends and avid fans of DBZ.

The lack of any other night action by the vig or (probably) SK is curious too, but the vig is probably just being conservative (really doubt both got roleblocked or had their targets protected).
We lost our vigleantie.

Vote xyphon
It seems like a random night kill but I think I know what mido is talking about.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Xyphon is being framed by the Mafia because of the earlier friction with JuicieJ.

Music's post above could be an interjection to lead others off Fused's trail. Doesn't take a detective to figure that out...inb4 thought as Cop claim

Vote: Fused

FoS: Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom