• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Souls Mafia

I don't know the people over there and idk if knowing them would impact my understanding, nor did I read the "spiraled out of control part" because I'm lazy. But how tf is that remotely a slip? "I read a previous game and want to check with you guys who played in it to see how this person play in there affects your reads now" doesn't even strike me as something that should be read as scummy, much less a flat out slip. (Unless it was like, the only thing you'd contributed.)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I don't know the people over there and idk if knowing them would impact my understanding, nor did I read the "spiraled out of control part" because I'm lazy. But how tf is that remotely a slip? "I read a previous game and want to check with you guys who played in it to see how this person play in there affects your reads now" doesn't even strike me as something that should be read as scummy, much less a flat out slip. (Unless it was like, the only thing you'd contributed.)
Read a certain way it can come across as tmi, fext knew that long con was mafia and wanted to see why people were scum reading them without giving too much away

The kind of post that a newer wolf could make, maybe

Read a certain way it can come across as tmi, fext knew that long con was mafia and wanted to see why people were scum reading them without giving too much away

The kind of post that a newer wolf could make, maybe
But on D1, before LC flipped? That just seems dumb to me, kill ing one person on the assumption of another living player being Mafia. Like if Fext was also had a bunch of other scummy posts (which was maybe the case) maybe but since people were scumreading LC anyway why not kill them and then look into that post if they happened to flip scum?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
But on D1, before LC flipped? That just seems dumb to me, kill ing one person on the assumption of another living player being Mafia. Like if Fext was also had a bunch of other scummy posts (which was maybe the case) maybe but since people were scumreading LC anyway why not kill them and then look into that post if they happened to flip scum?
What more can be said than slips aren't real

Also LC is Lime Coke not Long Con here but yeah Seanzie-in-particular pushed the idea that meant I had to be teamed with him and got told about it in mafchat rather than just... taking it at face value that I poked around a few games before joining a completely new site lmao

He then flipped that around into chainlynching both Mafia on D2 and D3 so I do forgive him ofc but it's still really funny to poke at him about

Three, actually

LightCastle is the first LC I played with, only found out Long Con existed when I mentioned thinking of LightCastle whenever people said LC for Lime Coke in that game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom