• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Souls Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Because cop 13 is an imbalanced setup
And you're just thinking of the hider as a worse cop
The hider is incredibly difficult to nightkill without a roleblocker
And any cop setup requires a rolecop just to prevent the game from being a mathematical autowin through hypocopping

I think it's supposed to be

The real answer is "not bad" because we (the town) won decently handily but I got freaking turbo'd D1 over a perceived "scumslip" that was literally just me having taken half a second to glance at a prior game on the site

for which I will forever bug @Seanzie about btw ;)

Well my understanding is that a "slip" refers to "a mistake that completely outs somebody as scum" in which case I'm inclined to mostly agree with Mikey

I'm sure they have happened but in my experience it's either been town or one time Mafia that wants to get caught (bait I personally bought hook line and sinker :P)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Well my understanding is that a "slip" refers to "a mistake that completely outs somebody as scum" in which case I'm inclined to mostly agree with Mikey

I'm sure they have happened but in my experience it's either been town or one time Mafia that wants to get caught (bait I personally bought hook line and sinker :P)
Ah, my personal understanding was that a slip is any mistake scum could make that would out them as scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom