• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Link....

L

Legendary Dude

Should Dark Link be a mini boss/boss in The SkyWard Sword? What could the game creators put in for new features for Dark Link if they did put him in there?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dark Link has GOT to be a boss, not a mini-boss. If they make implement him into the game, he should get every item Link has at that point, but PLEASE no more parrying/jumping on top of my sword. That was a bit annoying. Uh, maybe they could make the fight lengthier, and he could mirror your moves to an extent.

D

dsp2000

Yeah, I think Dark Link should be in Skyward Sword. BUT, I do not want Dark Link imitating every move that Link makes because I hated that in OoT. I mean, he can perform the same moves as Linkbut just not at the same time. I wouldn't even mind if Dark Link was the "main" boss or at least a "righ-hand man" to the main boss in the video game.

13foxes

I'd love to see Dark Link. But, I want him not to copy every move Link makes. It's annoying. Also, if he can be more difficult, like having higher AI, using every item Link has, taking 3-4 heart damage,etc... it's would be awesome. They really should make him a boss, or even the final boss. And we could know more about him (I mean, I don't even know where he came from). Also, giving him a personality, his story, why he's here,... It's could add much to the story. =D

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
dark link totally HAS to be in the game. he only had like what? 3-5 apperances (OoT, ST, FS/A, AoL, and either LA or the OoX) dark link has to be a boss, but not the final boss

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Eh, I don't know about final boss ... That would mean they would have to incorporate him into the story somehow, and as of right now I don't see how that can work...but it would be really awesome to fight him again as just a normal boss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh, I don't know about final boss ... That would mean they would have to incorporate him into the story somehow, and as of right now I don't see how that can work...but it would be really awesome to fight him again as just a normal boss.
We could always have him as that "final test", this time to complete the Master Sword :3

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
We could always have him as that "final test", this time to complete the Master Sword :3

Ooh. That would be really cool!
Or maybe even like a whole "Before you embark on this quest, you must learn conquer your inner darkness" or something to that extent.
Something brief yet symbolic. =D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ooh. That would be really cool!
Or maybe even like a whole "Before you embark on this quest, you must learn conquer your inner darkness" or something to that extent.
Something brief yet symbolic. =D
Exactly what I was thinking! XD

I think it would be interesting to see what Dark Link would be like with the Wii Motion Plus. I think they can do something with it that would be very very hard. I actually feel like they will include him in the game. I have a sneaking suspicion that is...

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
Dark link would be a great addition to the game. He was only in 1 3D game, and was a good challenge (unless you used din's fire.) It would be really cool to see him in another 3D game. Along with wii motion plus that would make a very interesting battle.

I'd definitely like to see him again, as a mini-boss, dungeon boss, second in command to the final boss, THE final boss, or in whatever role Nintendo feels like giving him. His was one of the most epic fights in OoT (in my opinion, anyways) even though he was just a mini-boss. Also, with Wii motion-plus, I'd love to have more one-on-one, sword-against-sword fights. Thing is, they would have to either make Dark Link impervious to every item or weapon other than the sword, or they'd have to give him all of the items Link has at that point: otherwise there would be too many cheap ways to beat him, like in OoT. Also, as others have said, I'd prefer if he didn't copy nearly every move you use on him: instead, just make him a really skilled fighter, where you have to be very precise with your attacks and your shield.

I think he could actually make a pretty decent final boss, too. He could make up for the lack of Ganondorf (as it seems like there's no way HE will be in it, with the whole pre-Master Sword thing), and since we don't know much about him, Nintendo could go pretty much anywhere with his back-story and personality. Or he could make a good "general" of the "dark forces" (or whatever you want to call them), and perhaps Link could have several run-ins with him, where he gets slightly harder (perhaps has more of Link's items?) each time. I think that could be pretty cool. Heck, maybe you could have a final fight with him out in Hyrule field, where you could call in Epona and make it a mounted battle. Of course, Dark Link would need a horse too, then.

Well, however he might be implemented, I hope he's in SS.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
YES. I really, really would like to see Dark Link. It's Link's inner monster he's fighting with, and that's freaking awesome! I already have this whole idea spinning around in my head about where Nintendo could place him in the game. I'm thinking that sometime in the game, Link should enter his own mind (called "The Unconscious" or something) and there's a whole dungeon! And as Link progresses he has to fight the darkness that's overwhelming him, and the boss (not the FINAL boss) is Dark Link, who needs to be extremely difficult to defeat. OMG, they have to put Dark Link in the game! :D

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
origin of the master sword and origin of dark link!? that would be legendary. but yeah I would really like to battle him again what if dark link has been terrorizing hyrule so that when Link appears everyone is very untrustful of you and you have to do things for them to earn their trust then they help you find the next dungeon and so forth. Kinda like SM Sunshine. If they do include him in the game I will be really excited just because of the fusion of graphics. TP + WW style Dark Link! oh and I also wonder (if he shows up) if he will be entirely dark like a shadow or have fair skin like Link. usually he is completely dark but i think their have been a few exceptions... SS could be another game where Dark is more humanized than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom