• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Link in Skyward Sword

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
You know the mini boss in Water Temple right? I would like to see more of him because he gives you a good challenge due to copying your sword techniques and etc. Or will there be a character simular to Dark Link to appear in the game.

I'm not trying to comfirm he's in the game at all but just want to know your thoughts on possibility of Dark Link to appearing in Skyward Swords.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think that would be cool, although I doubt it would happen. I had the idea that Dark Link should be in SS so I made my signature Dark Link and Link fighting.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I think Ghirahim feels a little like Dark Link. But Dark Link in SS wouldn't be too bad.

B

badman

oh yeah

that would be cool :D but i 'm afaird it won't happen :(

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
Yeah, It seem all of you are right, it's pretty much a big no after reading this [http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?15788-Who-or-What-is-Dark-Link] thread. Dark Link seems to be a related to the Dark Tribe and the Dark Mirror. Which no doubt kills the whole Dark Link in Skyward Sword idea to be not happening. If Dark Link ever appears in Skyward Sword, i'll be darned maybe a cameo appearence.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love to see Dark Link in SS, but Nintendo already said that Ghirahim was like Dark Link as far as battle style goes (they both know Link's attack style and you have to get both of them offguard) so I don't think he'll be in the game. But if he is, I would also like to see him copying your items for a good change in battle tactics! :D

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I would absolutely love for Dark Link to be in SS, I'd especially like to see him in SS' graphics. However, do I think he'll be in the game? No. Why? Because Nintendo already said Ghirahim is kind of like Dark Link. I would've loved to have DL in SS because with WM+, that would make for one awesome sword fight.

That would be super cool because of the wii motion plus! How would you defeat him if he was doing what you were doing? Like if you were hitting him where he was ungaurded he would be doing the same to you! That could be a very interesting battle.

D

DarkJinjo

Personally, I'd like to see Dark Link make an appearance. It would be cool if we were to see him in Skyward Sword's Water Temple equivalent.

L

L1nk

If dark link is in SS, he better be a boss instead of a mini boss.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I highly doubt that. Dark Link has only been in two games and there is a small chance he would be in this game. But if so that would be lots of fun

Wow, Dark Link would be a great addition. Especially with the new control system. Also, I bet he would look great with the new art style.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I think he should be a recurring enemy. It would also be nice to see him on a bird of his own....a sky battle between him and Link would be pure epicness....

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I would really love to see Dark Link return in some sort of console title in the future (I have a feeling he probably won't be in SS). After reading through that really wonderful Dark Link analysis at ZU about a year ago, the idea of the Dark Link "character" always seemed so intriguing in a game, that at first glance is a cut and dry action adventure where you fight baddies and save the princess. He adds quite a layer of depth to a protagonist like Link, who is basically known for being a simple, minimally expressive hero. Not to mention, it would be quite a fight with the Motion Plus controls. I'm a big fan of the alter-ego, anti-hero thing, as opposed to a giant, hulking boss monster. So yeah, I would like to think that Dark Link would make a great addition to most of the games, even if it is a far cry for SS

Perhaps Lord Ghirahim will conjure up a Dark Link clone of sorts sometime during Link's journey in Skyward Sword. This could double as "fan-service" and an Easter egg (-esque). Though, just to be clear, I am NOT implying that Dark Link would be significant to the game's story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom