• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dancing

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, but when a girl is practically pressing her face onto the floor with her rear end sticking up with a guy standing behind her swagging, I'd say things are getting out of hand. And yes, that is exactly what happened at my school's prom. xD

That isn't actually getting out of hand. Is anyone without clothes in that situation? Chances are they are fully clothed because, you know, can't have anyone getting pregnant at a prom. AND THAT'S the beauty of dancing; you can have incredibly "sexy" dances but in the end it's for fun, not for gratifying purposes.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
That isn't actually getting out of hand. Is anyone without clothes in that situation? Chances are they are fully clothed because, you know, can't have anyone getting pregnant at a prom. AND THAT'S the beauty of dancing; you can have incredibly "sexy" dances but in the end it's for fun, not for gratifying purposes.

Does it matter if they're clothed or not? I mean, of course they should be wearing clothes at a dance. xD But does it make the dance any less suggestive? Any less disturbing? I don't think it does. And that's my main problem with dances like that. I'm reluctant to even call them "dances". It's just sexually provocative "movements".

Of course, that's just my opinion. I really hate seeing stuff like that at things that are supposed to be fun. It really ruins my mood.

It's out of hand because it's highly suggestive. There's a reason why stuff like that is forbidden, and that reason is none other than the fact that it leads to boners and other such natural arousals. Beyond that, more often than not, leads to sex....supposedly. If anything, the school wouldn't want to be held accountable if things were to reach that point.

And it's all for gratifying purposes, bro. Why else would one want to grind up against a girl/guy? Hell, it's the closest that many of those humes will ever get to "third base," let alone hitting a "home run."

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
And it's all for gratifying purposes, bro. Why else would one want to grind up against a girl/guy? Hell, it's the closest that many of those humes will ever get to "third base," let alone hitting a "home run."

Well I know most of the guys want it for gratifying purposes but I've talked to girls and it seems that they are doing it just for fun. You know, kind of like "sneaking a peek" or whatever it is. I don't think they intend for it to get to home run, it's something more like a tease - trolling, if you will.

Well I know most of the guys want it for gratifying purposes but I've talked to girls and it seems that they are doing it just for fun. You know, kind of like "sneaking a peek" or whatever it is. I don't think they intend for it to get to home run, it's something more like a tease - trolling, if you will.

That fun of which you speak typically equates to gratifying purposes; gender is null. Usage of the idiom "sneaking a peek" emboldens this notion, if nothing else. And of course, suggestive dancing is not always an attempt to reach "home base." However, that whole "trolling" bit is also referred to as something else... "leading someone on" or so the media and everyone else would think if [forbidden word] were to occur...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom