• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dancing

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I'm sorry if there is another one like this. I looked for one and I couldn't find it. :)
So I just happened to watch the shout box and i seen that they talked about a certain dance move, twerking. (i think that's how it's spelled) I was wondering how people felt about dancing? do you enjoy dancing? if so what kind? do you got out sometimes with friends to dance or do you do it like me and dance like an idiot in the privacy of your own home? :P lol. what would you consider dancing as well? i know sometimes people just shake their butts and call it dancing (though i do that sometimes lol) and there are also more refined ways of doing it to! I want to know! anything particular way you feel about dancing period.
:ezlo: < lol see? he's doing it!​

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like elegant dancing, the slow and rhythmic type. I don't care for twerking because it's a) not a cool name and b) gross (imo).

I just dont' know th names of any dances.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't really like to dance. I'm not interested in it, and I'm not interested in learning how. But, I do like to watch other people dance... Unless that dancing turns into something suggestive, like twerking or swagging (in my area, we call "grinding" swagging). Dances like that are tough to look at. I hate seeing stuff like that on dance floors. People were doing stuff like that at my school's prom last night, and it was wrong on so many levels. I feel like most people who dance like that need to have a little more respect for themselves.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Dancing? Ahahahah, no, I do not enjoy it even a little bit and probably never will. That's not to say that I hate it or anybody who likes to dance though of course, it's just always been something I wasn't too fond of, if some people like that kind of stuff then by all means they can enjoy themselves but I personally would rather not do such things.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I remember when I used to hate dancing! you couldn't get me to go on a dance floor to save the world. But one day my friends dragged me to this club and even more they dragged me on the floor. ad I thought "why the hell not?" so I started to dance, and it was simply amazing! It was like this whole other person came out of me.

sometimes I grid but most of the time i'm dancing I make sure to keep a one foot radius around me so I can do as I please. there is nothing more I hate then when I'm dancing alone and having a great time then some guy plants him self behind me! because they are just messing with my groove! so i just nudge them away, and if they can't get the hint i'll just full on shove them off.... lol I know it's mean but sometimes people just wont hop off unless you get aggressive about your space!

I like elegant dancing, the slow and rhythmic type. I don't care for twerking because it's a) not a cool name and b) gross (imo).

I just dont' know th names of any dances.

oh I don't know names and specific dances either.. I just tend to move with the beat and hope for the best lol! :P And hopefully nobody gets hurt in the process!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am an incredible dancer! You know, tripping and fracturing your jawbone counts as dancing, right?

I actually used to be in Dance classes, but I sucked (hence why I tripped...) I actually ended up with the highest mark in the Dance unit of last years PE class, somehow. I am definitely a lot better at dancing than I used to be, but it is certainly not my favourite thing to do. I am not really all that into it, and I suck at making up dances

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I like watching street dancing, my friend is great at body popping and stuff, so it's cool watching him doing his thing however the majority of dance I don't care for. To be honest I'm quite a bad dancer, so my friends tell me when we go out, however I blame alcohol :/

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
lol! the only dancing lessons i ever had were the belly dancing ones. I do the mid-evil re enactment so that is one of the parts I do in it. though I haven't done it in ages!

I am an incredible dancer! You know, tripping and fracturing your jawbone counts as dancing, right?

I actually used to be in Dance classes, but I sucked (hence why I tripped...) I actually ended up with the highest mark in the Dance unit of last years PE class, somehow. I am definitely a lot better at dancing than I used to be, but it is certainly not my favourite thing to do. I am not really all that into it, and I suck at making up dances

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm not even good at dancing and I will never learn how to dance. Just looking on people dancing makes me feel weird and it also makes me wonder how can they hold out the pain on their legs?

But I like watching people slow dance. Y'know, the one where the song gets slow and the two pair starts slow dancing. Now that is what you call dancing, cuz it's elegance.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, here's a picture of back when I was in Dance Classes. The picture posted below was from a duo I did with the girl a had a huuuge crush on! I was quite happy with that!

It's even better when the song you dance to is called Born to be Wild...
Don't I just rock leather!

419997_3399263701382_1989479534_n.jpg

Skittles

Rainbows!
I don't really like to dance. I'm not interested in it, and I'm not interested in learning how. But, I do like to watch other people dance... Unless that dancing turns into something suggestive, like twerking or swagging (in my area, we call "grinding" swagging). Dances like that are tough to look at. I hate seeing stuff like that on dance floors. People were doing stuff like that at my school's prom last night, and it was wrong on so many levels. I feel like most people who dance like that need to have a little more respect for themselves.

Even ballroom dances can be suggestive. Just look at the waltz if you want prove of that. (It's still kind of funny to me that my choir teacher in elementary school made us do a waltz back in the day..., at least it is now that I understand certain things better) :P

Personally, I like dancing. I've been told I have good rhythm and coordination. Though, I avoid anything that's overtly sexy too, but a little bit of suggestiveness is fine as long as it's not disgusting. As long as it's part of the art and not just done for the sexual appeal. Like, I love ballroom dances (though I've only done a little bit of it) and things like that. There's just something romantically old school about it, and yes, I'm secretly a lover of that kind of romance. ;P

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Even ballroom dances can be suggestive. Just look at the waltz if you want prove of that. (It's still kind of funny to me that my choir teacher in elementary school made us do a waltz back in the day..., at least it is now that I understand certain things better) :P

Yes, but when a girl is practically pressing her face onto the floor with her rear end sticking up with a guy standing behind her swagging, I'd say things are getting out of hand. And yes, that is exactly what happened at my school's prom. xD

Zorth

#Scoundrel
just like singing, I love dancing but am terrible at it.

I prefer dancing at clubs since nobody can see how awful I am. :>
However at house parties or proms I'm just laughable. :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom