• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cutest Girl in Twilight Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Are YOU serious? How is she manly? She's got hooters the size of Death Mountain. She's more of a flirt than Midna. She's all woman. She's very pretty. Her facial structure, hair, and makeup are all very feminine. So far, she's the only one I've noticed who paints her toe and fingernails- pretty far from manly. I'm getting the feeling that you're probably one of those jerks that don't think big women can be beautiful. That's the vibe you're giving off. :<

Why would having large breasts make her personality any more feminine?
Basic psychology, your personality is made up of your parent's personalities and your life experiences, not the size of your breasts.
Male clowns wear make up, it doesn't make them feminine. Fyer doesn't come across as feminine to me?
And actually her hair and make up hugely resemble that of the Gerudo, and they, as a people are about the most tomboyish race in the series.

You figured out that because I said that a woman out of a video game series is boyish in personality, that I'm automatically prejudice against overweight women?
... Yeah cause that makes sense, bit of a harsh presumption aswell seeing as you don't know me.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I really like Agitha for some reason. When Caleb first played through, I thought she was creepy, especially her squeal. But on the second run through, I started to think she was kind of cute. I like running into her when she is out collecting bugs, or talking to her when playing with Wolf Link. :)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
1. Midna (both forms)
2. Zelda
3. Hena

wolf_midna_by_er&.JPG
I kinda thought it would be cute if they would have ended the game with Midna and Link in Wolf form, instead of Midna going back to the Twilight realm

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Well, my personal favourites, (I know I go for the main characters, but who cares!)

1. Ilia. (I like girls that are a bit tomboyish, don't wear dresses and all that jazz, she is basically me!

2. Zelda. (No neccesary explanation)

3. Midna - Imp form (I personally think she's really cute!)

So, there you have it!

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
1.Midna (imp form) is my favorite. She was so cute looking and I liked her flirty personality. I wasn't a big fan of her human form actually, I wish she stayed an imp.

2. Agitha. I dunno, I just thought she was cute.

3. The Great Fairy from the Cave of Ordeals. I'm surprised no one mentioned her yet. She seemed to look like an adult form of Agitha.

4. Ashei, i almost forgot about her. She was nice looking as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom