• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cut Scenes

Night Owl

~Momentai
Towards the beginning of the Game I thought they were long because there were so many of them.
For the most part though I enjoyed them so I didn't think they were that long.

I think it is a matter of opinion really.

Woo hoo 250th post :clap: clap:

Some of them can be on the long side, but I think Skyward Sword did a good job of cutting down on the more frivolous ones. All of the cut scenes had a clear purpose (as opposed to just filling up time/showing off graphical achievements/extending the play time, etc). I appreciated that.

Before the game release, Nintendo affirmed that there would be over 35 hours of cutscenes!!:tired:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
During the beginning of the game the cut scenes were pretty long, but I guess that was understandable. Throughout the rest of the story there were few long cutscenes, until the end. Other than that, I don't think the are much more.

SS has really superb cutscenes! I don't mind their length at all. Especially the late game cutscenes are very emotional and they kind of 'heated me up' for the last fights against Ghirahim and Demise. Sometimes I thought 'Is this an animation movie or a video game?' since the graphics are so brilliant. Can't stop watching them on Youtube:)

BUT:...there're two cut scene I can't stand namely the ones during the second and third Imprisoned battles when Groose plays Captain Obvious. Everytime I'm like 'Stop talking that freaky thang is about to enter the temple to nosh granny!!!'

M

MrBob5647

The cutsences were Very long in the beginning but i'll on it got short but still took long to let you go on to start on your journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom