• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Curmudgeon's Pokemon Breeding Service

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Can't transfer Pokemon from previous generations due to missing or broken hardware? Getting sad trying to find wild Pokemon with ridiculously low encounter rates? Just have a few spots to fill in your dex? Despair no longer! As a service to the ZD community, I am willing to share the wealth of my completed Pokedex!

Rules and Regulations
  • Transfers will be made to Pokemon X/Y only
  • You must have shoutbox access (100 posts) to make requests. (This is for established members of the community)
  • Base evolutions only. It will be up to you to level and evolve them.
  • I will breed for gender, nature, and (non-Hidden) abilities, but not IVs (Update: I have all released HAs for Gen I-V and about half of Gen VI).
  • Egg moves available upon request (as long as it's not some crazy chain breed).
  • I don't expect any compensation in return, but be sure to have as many junk Pokemon as you need to complete the trades
  • You may only request Pokemon that can be bred. You cannot haz my Jirachi!
  • After your request has been evaluated for feasibility, I will contact you via PM when the exchange can be made.

Request Template:
Name:
3DS Friend Code: (if first trade)
Pokemon 1: Species (gender / nature / ability if desired)
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3:
Pokemon 4:
Pokemon 5:
Pokemon 6:

REQUEST QUEUE
Empty

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Name: Draco626
3DS Friend Code: 4768-8256-9702
Pokemon 1: Chikorita
Pokemon 2: Snivy
Pokemon 3: Tepig
Pokemon 4: Oshawott
Pokemon 5: Castform
Pokemon 6: Elekid

I hope I did this right. I don't care too much about the gender, nature, and ability for them. I know it'll be a week, if not longer, before it's even possible for this to happen, but I figured I'd do this while it was still fresh in my mind and thanks for this thread by the way, I know I wouldn't have the patience to do something like this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Name: PancakeSamurai
3DS Friend Code: 0018-0889-1382
Pokemon 1: Baltoy

The nature, gender, and ability don't matter. If they did I'd just breed them for myself. :P I'm greedy though, so I am just going to ask for rare Pokemon. :P

EDIT:

Not sure if Baltoy can be bred...

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
How many request are we allowed to make?

I know one per month, but I don't want to get annoying with my request.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This is a good service you are offering to ZD. And if not for the PokeBank, I'd request help from you, but I will be okay, as I have everything I need in older games. Good luck with your project, though. :yes:

Curmudgeon

Just an update that I haven't abandoned this and the project will proceed as planned whenever Nintendo decides that they can bring us Pokemon Bank.

Curmudgeon

So. Bank is finally here. I'm still in the process of transferring and organizing (24 boxes. One at a time.)

I'll be getting back to people who have made requests via PM within the next 48 hours to confirm specifics.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm sorry about this, but I totally forgot about this and ended up with an Elekid. Can I have that request switched with a Magby?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom