• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cuccos

I absolutely loved using cuccos to glide around with whenever they were available. For this reason I am also a huge fan of the Deku Leaf and such. While cuccos are great I prefer the seagulls of WW. They were absolutely adorably designed and EXTREMELY useful as scouts as well as puzzles they were designed for.

X

Xypher

Who needs hover boots in OoT when you've got your trusty Cucco by your side :D

S

SaruKame2

Although I wasn't too fond of that one minigame in Minish Cap, I've always found the Cuccos to be an amusing addition, especially with the whole karma notion. Those details impress me and make for small but memorable moments, especially in Ocarina of Time. Also, the twist in Twilight Princess came as a pleasant surprise. Cuccos are fly!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I like barbecued cuccoo from Link's Awakening. sprinkling magic dust or hitting them with the fire rod causes them to burst into flames and die like a normal enemy. It is the only game you can enact your revenge on cuccoos. I also liked the flying rooster.

As much as I love chickens and cuccoos, it is still fun to attack them to see if they attack you.

:O I didn't know you could do that!!! :D that is epic...I need to go try it now... >:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom