• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cuccos

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Cuccos are the ****. I freakin love them, especially when you attack them and they all attack you at once, so you try and horde them all off. It's fun!

T

TriforceofTwili

In the first Zelda game I played, Phantom Hourglass, I didn't realize how useful they were untill checking Zelda Dungeon (long before I started coming here regularly) and saw I needed one to get a treasure. I like how they attack you and call in all their friends to kill you. In the DS games, frenzy of cuccos and feathers, you get hurt. Ocarina of Time- They don't stop until you die

I find it very funny that the Cuccos just walk around, minding their own business, (in OOT) but if you mess with them, an entire pack of Cuccos furiously attack you. The first time it happened, I was like "WTF?!?!?" then I started cracking up.

I love cuccos! That's why I was kind of disappointed when I found out that they were not in Skyward Sword. Oh and in Twilight Princess, do you become the cucco when you attack it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom