• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Cry Like an Idiot

Fig

The Altruist
I'M STILL BAWLING MY EYES OUT.
[video=youtube;LslpFa_iSAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LslpFa_iSAI[/video]

I do have to admit, I cried for about a week after I saw that scene! I will miss her. I do hope Nintendo could bring her back. I don't really mind in what form she could appear again, I just want to see her again. :cry:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I can legitimately say the endings of both Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (Pandora's Box for all other regions) and Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel have made me choke up. Not cry or anything, just choking up, eyes teary, throat choking, etc.

I mean, when you realize that the last fifty years of your life had been a lie, or that the love of your life kinda died but actually didn't in an experiment in the past, but she then has to be sent back in time to die and complete her destiny, that's definitely a tear jerker in my opinion.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
FFX was full of these, especially<spoiler>When you found out how to defeat Sin</spoiler> When Link goes to the past the first time and zelda has her big reveal, I was pretty emotional. MGS2 and especially MGS3 had me on the verge of tears multiple times. The kafei quest in MM was very sweet, but I don't think it made me cry. Medal of Honor: Rising Sun was kinda sad at the beginning. ;-;

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
the ending to all 3d zelda games EXCEPT skyward sword,the fi leaving scene felt too forced emotional to me [the impa disappearing part almost got to me though]
ending to Mario galaxy,i think to a metal gear game [im not sure],and MOTHER 3

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Final fantasy X's ending shocked me to the point of being too sad to continue watching and (shame) the ending of the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon made me cry as well. And if we talk movie, then Pokemon 2000 made me quite sad and even got my cousin and sister crying!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh my goodness, how could I forget Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? One of the penultimate scenes really moved me, as it deals with the Axel Roxas Xion trio:

[video=youtube;Fs0WhvrpOnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0WhvrpOnk[/video]

^ Linked to the Japanese cutscene so as to avoid too much spoilers.

The notion of fighting your very best friend is already iffy, but we realize that Roxas himself realizes that he's been toyed with by the Organization all along. Best written scene I've ever watched. (oh, and btw, you might think the "Who else will I have ice cream with?" line is corny...well, it isn't. Roxas asked that question because Axel told him that best friends laugh over stupid stuff and share ice cream with each other) So many tears, and I replay the battle over and over again on my Proud Mode file (lv66 using Two Become One) just to re-watch that.

Dan

I burst into tears when I saw the worlds "I'm sorry mario but the princess is in another castle" These powerful defying words broke my emotional barriers one by one, it took years of therapy to get over it , but I'm now back.

I can honestly say I've never cried over a video game. At least something sad in it. Although, the closest I've ever been is when my brother is cheap and spams on Street Fighter II. Now that I think about it.... nope, nothing

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Has a Video Game Ever Made You Cry?

I can think of only one instance.
[video=youtube;tBDTcRo2J6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBDTcRo2J6Y[/video]
Rosalina's Story from Super Mario Galaxy (ohoho, so sad) I think it's meant to teach children about dealing with DEATH. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
edit: thanks for whoever added this to this thread, I should of looked before making a new one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom