• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Create Your Own Zelda Game!

Monkeysnow55

Cookie Princess
As I made a topic in the other forum there is a topic about that here so the idea is simple just make up your own Zelda game, name, age rating, and plot like this one:

Name: The Legend of Zelda: The Silver Triforce

Age Rating: T

Platform: Wii U

Timeline: Adult and Child

Description:

There are 3 golden goddesses but there was only originaly 1 SILVER goddess, she founded a land before this one and she is the master sword, the golden goddesses are her children Din, Nayru, and Faeroe, but when the Master Sword is touched by the darkness of Ganondorf she comes out from the sword and is scattered into 8 different swords (each dungeon) and Link needs to find the swords and return her to the Master Sword.

Brainstorm time! :D

Last edited:
Another one of these eh? Okay, I always enjoy these.

The Legend of Zelda: War for Power

Age Rating: E10+

Platform: Wii U

Timeline: Child

Description: A long time ago, after the defeat of Ganondorf, the Triforce of Power was chosen to be split apart in hopes that it will prevent the evil one from returning if he can't reclaim it. In the present day, Link, a delivery boy aspiring to be a swordsman, makes friends with the Princess on his first day (think of it as a meet cute if you want), finds himself rescuing her when a prince with the power to command ice demands Hyrule's Princess as his bride. Along with him, a dark knight who claims to want vengeance on the royal family barges in, intending on making them pay for something that happened to him. Finally, a masked Shiekah man claiming to be "liberating" Hyrule from its oppressors makes himself known. All three have small Triforce of Power symbols on their hands. It seems that three of the Triforce of Power shards bonded to these three. Each wanting the complete Triforce for different reasons, Prince Ishar to takeover, Sever the Knight for revenge and Dybbar the rogue Shiekah to "free" Hyrule, they go to war with each other while Link is tasked by Princess Zelda to find the remaining pieces before one side claims victory.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
well why not.

The Legend of Zelda: Ruler of Chaos

Age Rating: W for What the Frick Did I Just Play

Platform: Phillips CD-i 2

Timeline: CD-i

Description: Long ago, Link said "Gee, it sure is boring around here!" It was funny at first. But then he begin to say it far too often. He was driving everybody insane. Well, except the King, who was already insane. One day, Zelda got so fed up with Link's line that she used dark magic to summon Link's shadow. He was much sexier than the 'original' Link--
latest

… then again, that doesn't actually take much effort. Anyway, Zelda sent his shadow to go kill Link since nobody liked him and he was too stupid to realize it. Dark Link was just about to kill Link in his sleep when the King burst out of the closet holding a dinner blaster. Link woke up and was like "Huh?!" and the King was like "Dinner." The King proceeded to shoot dinner all over the room. Dark Link escaped quickly, and Link got hit in the head with a block of Parmesan cheese and was knocked unconscious.
After this, Dark Link suddenly realized that Zelda is actually really obnoxious, so he ditched her and became the main villain. Zelda now has to go on an adventure to win his love back before he destroys the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom