• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Adventures Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I asked an administrator a question on this awhile back and they said that since it was drastically different then other main series games that at the moment they were more worried about the other games and making sure their coverage is perfect on them. Though Im pretty sure I remember them asking for help on building a possible FSA guide on there wiki.

Why is Not Four Sword a Game in Zelda Dungeon?

Why is not Four sword or four swords adventure an game in the menu of zelda dungeon. I kind of understand four swords gba, but four swords adventure?

If there is an explanation of this somewhere, then im sorry :(

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
FS and FSA are not currently featured on the site because we currently do not have content on them. FS is a very difficult game to write walkthroughs for and FSA is currently being worked on.

L

luscher

Why No Four Swords ?

zeldadungeon's navigation banner (div id="bottomnavi") lists all the Zelda games - all but Four Swords ... at the risk of this, my first post, resulting in a lifetime ban, is there a reason for this exclusion ?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I quote the Moderator 'Xinnamin':
FS and FSA are not currently featured on the site because we currently do not have content on them. FS is a very difficult game to write walkthroughs for and FSA is currently being worked on.

Now, Four Swords (GBA)' maps are RG (randomly generated), so really the only thing the site could have info on is the enemies (which are limited and more or less carbon copied by The Minish Cap) and the bosses, which aren't RG.

Four Swords Adventures though, I think that could've used some info as the maps aren't randomly generated, but as the quote reads, FSA is being worked on.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Lol, no, your just pointing out the truth :) Welcome to Zeldadungeon. It is the wrong board but Zelda contributers are working hard on the FS series :)

Big Octo

=^)
This is like the fifth thread I've seen on ZD that asks this question. :facepalm:

My guess: Thread locked. Maybe merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom