• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
11 days here in America and I can't wait! I'm so excited that it's only a week and a half! keep the thread alive more and more now that it's getting closer! And also, clever and entertaining celeboy! keep it going, i'm eager to see the rest of the song!
Thanks! I was singing The 12 days of Christmas and then started counting down to SS, thus, this was born!

I don't think you'll be able to buy anything from that man, his prices are sky high. 1600 rupees for a piece of heart! I am interested to hear the rest of your song though.
I got a Loyalty Card, 80% off :b Also, I'm making this all up on the fly! The only ones I know, are 1,2,3 and 5! Read on for verse 3!!!

Verse 3
8 days 'till Zelda and Beedle sold to me...
Three Loftwings
Two ocarinas
And a slingshot with a Kikwee

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
:D I just got an email from the site I purchased SS from, the game is being shiped right now!

I guess I will be leaving the forums a bit once I get it...

10 Days to go... AND!!!! I just saw the commercial for Skyward Sword on TV... oh.... nerdgasm..... I can't wait. Just seeing that commercial with the falling shields and Master Swords just instilled me with so much excitement, anxiety, and over the top good feelings that I almost can't contain myself and wanna go to Wal-Mart, sneak into the back, take a hold of my own copy, and run like a bat outta hell to get away. I'm so ready!

Byrne

Waterloo
I am getting more and more hyper. OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! HEY ITS MISTER PANTS!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEhe!

sorry for that. TEN MORE DAYS OMG!!!

Ah, I just saw the commercial on TV for the first time . . . total freak out. Called my whole family in to watch it (of course they all missed it). My excitement level has officially gone through the roof, and I don't know if I'll make it these last 10 days . . . .

I think I'm gonna give myself a heart attack at this rate just from sheer excitement... It might be unhealthy... hmm, perhaps I should seek some medical help...

Officially in the single digits for me now :) This week better fly or so help me...

Last edited:
I've been trying to figure that out for the past few months my friend... it's not been easy but then again I've been laden down with so much homework that it's been a good compensation for just waiting it out. My goal is to get all my homework done either this weekend or at least before the 20th.

geek4887

The Unknown
I got Majora's Mask to keep me company this one week. But, great of a game it is, this is THE best Zelda game of all time (therefore, the best video game of all time, since it topped OoT)and i can't wait to get my hands on it! Hyper Hyper Hyper!
Dancing_mudkip.gif

Sorry for that Spam, but I'm just way too excited for this game!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
7 days 'till Zelda and Beedle sold to me...
4 Magic swords
3 Loftwings
2 Ocarinas
And a slingshot and a Kikwee

crub your hype people this is the best way to enjoy the game. im super hyped too, but im playing Arkham City right now so im not going crazy...
it just sucks that i don't know when i will get the game. damm reign lock!!!!!!!!!

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I'm kind of sad. My grades are a bit low*, so it looks like I won't be getting the game until just after Christmas, unless I pull some amazing stunt to convince my dad to allow me to buy it. :( So that means 1.5 months for me...

*I'm being the king of understatement here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom