• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
No official release date has been set. We'll find out at E3 for sure. But a November/December release is most likely though.

That seems right, since the game is in "the final stages of completion."

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I wouldn't start counting down just yet, maybe in a month but in the mean time I'd rather find a bunch of smaller countdowns to look forward to. I started my 3DS countdown at 65 days and that was way to long. If it's possible I'll try and occupy my mind with other things until there are only about 40 days left. Hope they show the commercial trailer this E3, it would be a great way to further spread awareness for the game.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I wouldn't start counting down just yet, maybe in a month but in the mean time I'd rather find a bunch of smaller countdowns to look forward to. I started my 3DS countdown at 65 days and that was way to long. If it's possible I'll try and occupy my mind with other things until there are only about 40 days left. Hope they show the commercial trailer this E3, it would be a great way to further spread awareness for the game.

It's now 60 days, that's 9 weeks, 9 weeks is short, couting down now is appropriate...

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
well, im quite religous and i ended up giving up my wii, ds and 3ds for lent. now im not too excited about gaming things since i havent played on my wii for a month. :(

still, it is going to be awesome when it comes :).

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
well, im quite religous and i ended up giving up my wii, ds and 3ds for lent. now im not too excited about gaming things since i havent played on my wii for a month. :(

still, it is going to be awesome when it comes :).

You mean rent, right? I'm fealing for you right now :)

that's alright, the game will be coming out way after Easter! :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
You give up something for a month, I think. I don't know, I've never done it, I just have some friends who do.

Oh yeah! I always tell people that I'm giving up meat, and there like "Wow your brave'', I'm a vegetarian. :)

57 days remain...

Posted 04-11-2011 09:43 AM by Cuju

Random question, do you guys think that there will be heart pieces, or heart containers like in the original? Post your answers below...

53 days remain...

Posted 04-12-2011 08:08 PM by Cuju:

52 days remain... I'm so bored!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom