• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
All I want now is a release date, before I wanted more insight about the story, but now I realize how much better the game will be for me if I know the least amout of info possible before playing the game.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I'm also looking forward to a new trailer, and maybe some info on the story... Oh and any info on the gameplay machanics or another live demo would be nice!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm also looking forward to a new trailer, and maybe some info on the story... Oh and any info on the gameplay machanics or another live demo would be nice!

Yeah! The shield bar and sword girl are just a few examples, Nintendo really has to awnser some questions before they give us more...

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I need to know the release date before they give m more information on the game. But still, Nintendo have many questions to answer. Like, who is the mysterious sword girl? Is the game a branch of of Twilight Princess? Will the dark interlopers be involve? Etc. I hope that they answer our basic questions and give us a release date soon. Heres hoping! :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I need to know the release date before they give m more information on the game. But still, Nintendo have many questions to answer. Like, who is the mysterious sword girl? Is the game a branch of of Twilight Princess? Will the dark interlopers be involve? Etc. I hope that they answer our basic questions and give us a release date soon. Heres hoping! :)

Yeah Nintendo, stop feeding us hollow information about the game, and fill in the blanks in what we already have...
But I guess the less we know about actual things in the game the better? I don't know, we've had so little to theorize about, it's kind of annoying.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I can't wait for E3! We are for sure getting new info! Anyone know when E3 is?

June 7th 2011. Anyway what do you think we will get at E3, a demo, a trailer, developer insight?

Ganondork

goo
I really hope some new information will come out! Unfortunately school seems to interrupt my love of Zelda and I will soon forget about E3. If somebody could, if there is any new information, make a thread for the unlucky ones (i.e. me) who forgot about it?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hopefully they'll do a live stream of E3 on the website so all of the unlucky ones can tune in.
And as for what we'll see, more Skyward Sword info (of course), more info on the Mario game for the 3DS, more info on Starfox 3D to be released in July (i think July 17th?). y'know, general Nintendo. And we also might see some new downloadable content for the 3DS?

This is all speculation and rumors, and NONE of this is entirely true (just so you know)...

:clap:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Wow, time sure flies! Only 47 days until E3, now I'm hoping for a big press conference apperance, like we got last june, only with more awsome :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Wow!!! Can you guys (and of course, girls) believe it, there are only 40 days left until E3, I can fell it, it's so close!!! (insert that's what she said) ...I still just want some new info and a definite release date not just an estimated window.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm looking forward to it. I'm curious about SS of course and if we wil finally hear a release date. But I also hope we will see a new trailer or at least new scenes. And besides that I also like to hear the latest information about the enw games going to be made or released. Yes time sure flies and only a few weeks till it is going to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom