• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could We Find a Different Abbreviation for Skyward Sword?

Even if the SS were the only ones to wear the acronym, we should use it anyway. I think that giving them exclusivity to the acronym actually glorifies them in a bizarre way. So I guess I'm saying we need to use SS to abbreviate things more often.

Completely agreed.

I think that, instead of trying to run away from the old meaning of this acronym, we should actually hit it straight. Let the next generations remember "SS" as an incredible game produced by Nintendo called "Skyward Sword" :) , instead of that stupid Nazi organization. :yuck:

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Completely agreed.

I think that, instead of trying to run away from the old meaning of this acronym, we should actually hit it straight. Let the next generations remember "SS" as an incredible game produced by Nintendo called "Skyward Sword" :) , instead of that stupid Nazi organization. :yuck:

Here, here! I completely agree! ...though to be honest, I didn't even know about SS also being a Nazi organization once. That sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom