• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could DEMISE be the final boss of BotW 2?!?!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Folks as you have already seen the BOTW 2 you might notice that Ganon has been reduced to a mummified corpse that somehow gets its life back. It would be ridiculous and stupid if we're gonna have to fight that mummy !! Especially after facing the two majestic forms of Ganon in the previous game.
If you remember the ending of Skyward sword Demise curses that his hatred would chase him to eternity.
Also Demise is NOT actually killed , rather he was sealed inside the Master sword by Fi.
So here's my question:
WOULD DEMISE BREAK OUT OF THE MASTER SWORD AND FROM FI JUST AS GANON BROKE OUT FROM ZELDA'S PRISON? (Jailbreaking is not new to Demise or rather Imprisoned! LOL)
Would he come back to finish of what he started in Skyward sword?
please share ur views and if you don't support this theory mention the reason and suggest an alternate possibility.20190823_204818.jpg

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Here's my thoughts at length. Are there parallels between Demise and Ganon in BotW and BotW 2? Yes. Will Demise be coming back? No, but Ganondorf has fallen victim to a fate very similar to Demise's.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend

Here's my thoughts at length. Are there parallels between Demise and Ganon in BotW and BotW 2? Yes. Will Demise be coming back? No, but Ganondorf has fallen victim to a fate very similar to Demise's.
why won't Demise be coming back? Fi's energy must have faded away by now. And as said in the article the mummy resembles Demise also

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Demise is gone . In fact I'm sure it's mentioned how his energy fades away in the master sword. BotW were fighting beef jerky ganon

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
why won't Demise be coming back? Fi's energy must have faded away by now. And as said in the article the mummy resembles Demise also
Because Fi confirmed Demise conscious eroded away within the Sword, so it isn't like Demise still in the sword sealed away, he was actually killed absolutely by it. He lives on only through his hatred, and Ganondorf is the heir to his hatred currently.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Demise is gone . In fact I'm sure it's mentioned how his energy fades away in the master sword. BotW were fighting beef jerky ganon
If Demise had faded then his hatred would also have faded and there would be no Ganon!
Thus presence of Ganon implies presence of Demise's hatred which in turn implies the presence of its SOURCE- DEMISE!!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
If Demise had faded then his hatred would also have faded and there would be no Ganon!
Thus presence of Ganon implies presence of Demise's hatred which in turn implies the presence of its SOURCE- DEMISE!!

No it doesn't.

Demise's consciousness is gone, what made Demise, Demise is gone faded away into the Master Sword, probably what makes it so damn effective against Ganondorf in fact.

The Curse specifically states it's Demise' Hatred that will be incarnated again and again and again. Looking at the games Chronologically the first time Ganondorf comes into play is OOT, where he is bound to the fates of the other via the Triforce, a form of evil that is easily reconizable by the other two holders.

So no, Demise will more than certainly NOT be returning. Not as "Demise" or any other Incarnation.

Remember it also said in BOTW that Ganon had broken the bonds of reincarnation to become Calamity Ganon and during the course of the game was seeking to gain a physical form, kinda seems like he'll reclaim his old body and pull a Lord Voldemort outta his butt.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
That's not how the curse works.
Demise said:
My hatred... The curse of the Demon Tribe... They shall continously go on reincarnating until the end of all times.
The whole point of Ganon's existence is to finish what Demise started cause he's dead.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganon is all that is left of Demise. The original consciousness is gone, sealed and left to decay within the master sword so what we saw in SS can't return. Ganondorf/Ganon is the new form that malice takes. It eternally reincarnates.

Personally I think fighting and going up against an intelligent humanoid Ganondorf is preferable to the giant beasts that we fought in BoTW.

I want to see him rehydrate though like Imhotep and resume his juicy form from the other games he is in.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
what about the mummy's resemblance to Demise?
Demise was specifically made to resemble Ganondorf with the red flames for hair. The mummy has actual red hair not flames, just like Ganondorf.

That mummy also does not have the bone structure of Demise who has a thick structure overall including a thick waist and joints.
Ganondorf on the other hand has a narrow waist, and joints, his size appears to be mostly from muscle and if he dessicated he could look how the mummy appears in BoTW 2's trailer. Demise on the other hand would never look like that with such a thick bone structure.
latest

latest

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
what if he does? it would be a change though.
Demise would have new fighting skills and u would enjoy fighting him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom