• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Granted, you are now also in church too. Your prayers actually matter but you never wish for things you really want, just for things others want.

I wish I could be an Alien.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Granted, but all the uses are deadly, and cause the user to die on first use.
(not sure who or what that is...)

I wish I had a big stash of Ramen to hoard.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Granted, but all gum companies go under, so the gum you COULD have afforded, skyrockets in price because nobody makes gum anymore.
And then a ton of crazies store all the gum they haven't opened, and act like Smeagol with the ring. (Lord Of The Rings)

I wish I could get "Hung Up" by Madonna out of my head.

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
you do, but you get Justin Bieber's "Baby, Baby, Baby ooh," stuck in your head instead.

I wish everybody was a Monster Hunter like me and that i would lead them all into battle and slay hundreds of monsters, riding the world of these vile creatures.

Fig

The Altruist
Granted, but the monsters you killed were just decoys and it was all a dream.

I wish for my crush to like me back and the two of us have the ability to travel into multiple video game universes. :)

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
granted, but you two die in the first video game universe you go into.

i wish my switch-axe,(that's a giant axe that can turn into a sword,) could kill the Lagiacrus (a giant sea dragon,) in one hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom