• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Granted, but now you're lost in space, with no way of returning home, because you actually were a monkey the whole time!

I wish I could jump into my own mind

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Granted, but the same force the caused you to have these super abilities caused a pack of near by polar bears to gain the same powers but stronger due to size ratio. Long story short, you didn't make it happy feet.....

I wish I had the literary skills to make anyone cry, by expressing deep thought provoking/saddening things into there minds through my words.

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

Wow that's sad....... Granted, but everybody hates you for it.

I wish somebody here could exchange Friend Codes on Brawl with me, because I'm dying to play with somebody. >_>

(seriously, I want to brawl, my FC is 1204-5511-2971...)

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Granted, 0774-6499-???? But I was suddenly hit by amnesia, so good luck with guessing the last four digits.

I wish I had the power to animate inanimate objects.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Granted, a phone book appears in front of you and everyone with the word "they" before, in, or after there name was listed in alphabetical order.

I wish I could jump into paintings.

Akuhime-sama

xD

Granted, but now it only works when placed on the RIGHT side of the TV, but you have nowhere to put it because the TV takes up too much space, and the floor is covered in evil cockroaches who want to eat your soul!

I wish I could Brawl already ._.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Granted, but as you turn it on and everything on the screen keeps sliding to the "RIGHT" so you can't play the game.

Ganted, you get arrested for jumping into (and damaging) the Mona Lisa.

I wish I had a TurboGrafx-16 THAT WORKS RIGHT.

xD

Granted, but you can never jump back out

I wish I could Brawl already ._.

Granted, *hands you your controller and inserts the brawl disk in for you* you play offline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom