• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Granted, but the Cat in the Hat will not leave your house now. =P

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want. Also, the comp can not develope artifisal intellegence or turn off forever. I can turn the comp on and off at will, and it can not overheat.

Grated, but you still must have summer vacation in winter and you freeze while you swim on the beach in winter.

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want. Also, the comp can not develope artifisal intellegence or turn off forever. I can turn the comp on and off at will, and it can not overheat. Also, Link V does have a comp.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted, but now you never want to leave the computer, and you eventually go crazy, because you glued the computer to yourself so you would never lose it.

I wish for a pie that brought me erternal good luck.

Granted, but you are in a koma the whole time.

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want. Also, the comp can not develope artifisal intellegence or turn off forever. I can turn the comp on and off at will, and it can not overheat. Also, Link V does have a comp. I do not go crazy and can stop using the comp when ever I want. I do not glue it to myself.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted, but now no one likes you because you're a happy freak!(ninja'd)

Ember: Granted, but you go blind from staring at the computer too long.

I wish for a pie that brings me eternal good luck and it can't be stolen or destroyed.

Granted, but it turns out to be barf pie and it tastes so bad that you can not eat it and you can't ever wish for something similer. And everyone can not say the same thing about me.

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want. Also, the comp can not develope artifisal intellegence or turn off forever. I can turn the comp on and off at will, and it can not overheat. Also, Link V does have a comp. I do not go crazy and can stop using the comp when ever I want. I do not glue it to myself. And I can not go blind.

Z

zelda_16

Granted, but you will get big gigantic glasses, and people will think that you are a nerd.

I wish that I can turn into whatever I want whenever I want.

Granted, but you only want to turn into a pie and get eaten by your future son.

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want. Also, the comp can not develope artifisal intellegence or turn off forever. I can turn the comp on and off at will, and it can not overheat. Also, Link V does have a comp. I do not go crazy and can stop using the comp when ever I want. I do not glue it to myself. And I can not go blind. And I do not need/wear glasses.

Z

zelda_16

Granted, but you stay on the comp your whole life, and you can't change that!

I wish that I can control the whole world, and no one can stop me EVER!!!!!!!!!! Wahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Ember:Granted, but now you go deaf because all the videos you watch were at full volume.
Yuna: Granted, but now your bored.

I wish for a puppy made of happiness.

(By the way, stop adding something to the wish. Make up a new one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom