• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

13foxes

Granted but you stuck with that comp forever and 10 years latter when everyone has better computers you still stuck with it and can't have another one.
I wish I could use magic.

Granted, but the only magic you can do is kill yourself by levitating cows and pulling them to you.

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want.

13foxes

Granted but there is a software for your comp to work on its own free will, and the comp is too tired because of storing too many softwares, so it automatically shuts off forever.

I wish I was 10 cm taller.

Granted, but why do you want to look fly in your n-e clothes?

I wish I was the theif who stole Link V's compy and not get caught by anyone ever. Also, the comp can not have viruses or break. And I can not die or lose the comp. Also, the comp will always have the latest software and turn into what ever comp I want. Also, the comp can not develope artifisal intellegence or turn off forever.

13foxes

Granted but the comp now turn on forever and no one can turn it off, so it becomes too hot and it burns you because you stuck with it.
I wish I had the Triforce of Wisdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom