• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Connections Between Zoras in OoT, TWW, and TP

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Since Princess Ruto became a sage, she went on to live in the Sacred Realm along with the other sages. King and Queen Zora decided to have another child who would heir after them. He is Prince Rails.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Since Princess Ruto became a sage, she went on to live in the Sacred Realm along with the other sages. King and Queen Zora decided to have another child who would heir after them. He is Prince Rails.
I don't think it exactly suggests she left for the Sacred Realm; in the end credits, she just went atop a mountain with the other sages. Besides, since many of the Sages were leaders in their respective societies, what would those societies have done if all their leaders left permanently for the Sacred Realm?

V

Venezia

Let's go with the idea that Queen Rutela was married to the OoT King Zora.

A way to make the entire thing fit was that she was NOT the mother of Ruto. It could be something like a traditionalistic monarchy where King Zora had more than one wife. Or, when Ruto's mom passed away, he remarried or something... hahaha

If this was the case, then Queen Rutela could indeed be married to the original OoT King Zora and not be Ruto's mom. Besides, it was implied that Ruto's mom had passed away. Everything fits with this (besides the fact we don't know how long Zoras are able to live... someone said 400 years or something.)

I personally do not think it's the same King Zora, but this was just a train of thought I had so everything would fit together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom