• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Concerts!

The only concert I would ever consider going to would be something like the Legend of Zelda concert that is happening right now. I can't deal with other concerts.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I saw Great Big Sea live, but that has been the only concert I've been to, and that was about a year and a half ago now. There's not many concerts over here, and most of the bands/artists that come over either I've never heard of, I don't like them, or I don't like them enough to care about going.
I just looked up concert events, and not that I'd go see them, but I'm really surprised to see that Reba and Starship are coming...

I went to Tim McGraw last summer and I'm going to see Taylor Swift in October. *prepares for massive hate*
But I'd love to see Zelda orchestrated and Chameleon Circuit if they're confirmed touring.

I used to really be into concerts but haven't been going as much recently. Here are some recent bands I've seen:

-System of a Down
-Tiesto
-Red Hot Chili Peppers

I was thinking about getting tickets for the Zelda 25th anniversary orchestra in LA, but none of my friends were interested and it would be lame to go by myself.

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
I've seen Reliant K(with Switchfoot), Green Day, and Avenged Sevenfold, Avenged Sevenfold being the most awesome one.

Also: I wish I could go see Red Hot Chili Peppers, but they never come to the US. They are on their European tour I think currently.

I've never been to a concert. Lucky for me my first one will be to my favorite band, blink-182. I'm going with my best friend, my bandmate's sister, and my girl, so it's bound to be awesome.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
I havn't been to any concerts but i would love to see a dio concert but that impossible since hes dead.My dad said if a dragonforce concert comes around here (witch it might not since I live in memphis)well go to it.but my dad said we might go to dallas (ya know if there there)

Last edited:

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
I saw Glee Live 2011, and it was fantastic!
Sadly it is the only concert I have been to.
But I would LOVE to see the following performances:
Maroon 5
Linkin Park
Adele
P!nk
Christina Perri
LoZ Orchestra (please please PLEASE let the tour next year come close to me!)

The only one I've seen was Protest the Hero, but I've also seen the Big Four (Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer) broadcast in theaters with my two bandmates and this one guy that I barely know. :/

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I really want to go see Of Mice & Men with iwrestledabearonce and Abandon All Ships in November. Also saw the 97X Next Big Thing (Tampa Local Concert) last year featuring My Chemical Romance, Chevelle, A Day To Remember, and a slew of others. I'm really hoping to go again this year. ADTR is back and I really want to see them. Oh and Asking Alexandria, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows (D.R.U.G.S.), White Chapel, and Hollywood Undead are also coming in November

Well I've seen Lady Gaga two times before, but I've had a change in music. Now, I've seen Blood on the Dance Floor two times and Black Veil Brides once, and I really hope I get to see Sleeping With Sirens and Vampires Everywhere, and other bands that will be at Warped Tour next year. :D

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, just yesterday I went to see Seether and Bush in concert together... they were opening up for Nickelback, but we left after Nickelback came on. :P

But as for concerts I've been to in the past... I've been to 2 Blink-182 concerts before, but I was 3 when that happened. I was a fanatic of that band at that age... but not so much now.
In 2007, Skillet came and played a free concert in the middle of a field in Salem, IN (about half an our North of me), and I went to that.
Other than those, that's it.

I have, however, made up a set of 3 bands I must see live before I die.
1. Chevelle
2. Linkin Park
3. Tool

Chevelle is coming to Evansville, IN sometime over the summer, and Linkin Park is coming to Indianapolis also during the summer. If i can get the money, I see a very good summer coming up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom