• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Comic Books: DC or Marvel

What is your favorite comic universe?

• DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvel

• Darkhorse

• other

• Total voters

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Well, both DC and Marvel have their ups and downs, but personally I like DC better of the two. Mainly because DC has the branch Vertigo comics, which has a lot of my favorite comics like Y:The Last Man, Sandman, Transmetropolitan and others.
Oooh, Dark Horse is goo too because it has Hellboy <3
I think another of my favorite comic publishers is Image comics. I just love reading The Darkness, Witchblade and Spawn.
:)

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I'm not much into comic books.

That said, heroes like Batman and Superman are far more iconic, and resonate far more with me, than superheroes like Spiderman and the X-men. It's funny because I sort of grew up with Spiderman...but Batman's my favorite.

I'm pretty much the same way! I'm don't read comic books, but the DC superheroes are more iconic and epic. I grew up a huge Batman fan with the Animated Series. In recent years, despite how much Superman Returns sucked, thanks to a show called Smallville, I grown to be a Superman fan. I was never a Spiderman fan even though I watched the Animated Series and liked the movies. In fact, the only Marvel franchise that I have been a big fan of is X-men!

mninja13

Soulless
Comics are nice and all, but usually I stick with manga. If I do read comics though its mainly just stuff like Garfield and Peanuts.

Magatha

Magatha
Ok comic book fans, a comic club at my school is watching V for Vendetta, and it is in my opinion, one of the greatest comic books ever. It is a Vertigo comic, not DC or Marvel, and I haven't seen the movie yet.

Also, this weekend is the central Ohio Comic con, and I still haven't decided wheather or not to go...
Have any of you gone to a comic con before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom