• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clustercereal RPG Version 2.0

Majora's Cat

How about that
Majora's Cat brushes Destiny's blonde hair. It's much softer than Djinn's greasy and disgusting hair. It was certainly a welcome change, and MC decided to cut of a little lock of her hair and eat it so that he could have super powers.

"I wonder if I will get superpowers from eating a short Canadian girl's hair..."

Nicole

luke is my wife
"Do the dinosaur!" Nicole yells in unison with Wyatt.

"Ooh, Wyatty, can I have your lollipop?"

Kybyrian

"Awww, sure," says Wyatt, handing his lollipop to the most captivating girl in the room.

Majora's Cat

How about that
MC "laughts evilely" along with Slaye. He had an easy time managing his real body and the doppelganger.

He creates yet another doppelganger and steals Kybyrian's lollipop before Wyatt has a chance to give it to the love of his life, Nicole. MC expects Nicole to weep softly in pain.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Nicole obviously has a voice. That Hunter kid thought she was a man, remember?

*check siggy for more information*

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Destiny is pleased with the brushing of her hair, and does not get angry when MC eats a piece of it since she has such long luscious hair. Her hair grants MC the power of Pterodactyl metamorphoses. Then she suddenly stands up and starts dancing, like MC does when he party's hard.

Majora's Cat

How about that
MC grabs a Hylian Shield to protect himself from Wyatt's impending threat. He thought that the Hylian Shield was not sufficient protection and therefore grabbed Destiny in its stead.

Nicole

luke is my wife
"No!" Nicole yells, imitating Destiny's most common phrase. "I'll save you!"

Nicole jumps in front of MC, wrenching Destiny from his evil claws. Destiny fell to the ground. Nicole knelt next to her.

"Destiny... :kawaii: Will you be my Desticole...?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Djinn

and Tonic
No one knew just what Nicole was actually trying to tell us because she was ever silent. As silent as a thousand really quiet things at 4am that never make any noise ever because they are so silent and it's night. I mean, come on, people are sleeping and things need to shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom