• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clustercereal RPG Version 2.0

Djinn

and Tonic
Djinn stands at the ready, on the snowy white border ever vigilant for the Canadian menace might sneak past with their hockey, curling, and healthcares. He cares nothing for health nor should anyone else for that matter. The sentinel against the great flannel clad evil that lurks above after generations of northern lights bombarding them with cosmic radiation they were not what they once were. Now we fear them. But I am ready with a large pile of used tires ready to throw at them whenever I see movement. Although I only have like....six of them left. I did hit a miata once. That was pretty fun. Knocked it right off the road and into a ditch over there. God those things are tiny...

All was well until....wait....what is that smell?? What the @#!@$#^%& is that??!?! MC I'm looking in your direction...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinn goes back to her "business" from before with Austin <3, but first posting a "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISTURB OR I WILL BAN YOU SO HARD YOU WILL NEVER BE HARD AGAIN NOT EVEN JOKING" sign on the door.

She's not kidding. She WILL go mage on your backside. No mercy.

Kazumi

chagy
Still ignoring everyone, Kazumi took a peaceful walk through Canada, enjoying the sights and sounds. He then decided to build a giant battle robot out of SOAP, to combat his non-existent enemies.

Majora's Cat

How about that
MC hugs Djinn for a very long time. Djinn's long and luscious hair felt comfortable against MC's pimple-riddled face. Perhaps Djinn's greasy hair will help cure MC's acne problems.

Djinn

and Tonic
Keeping a large used tire at the ready, he eyed Kazumi's strolling across the frozen wasteland..........waiting......watching....

Until something.......disturbs my luxurious locks...GAAAH!! MC!!!!! Soon MC did not begin to realize the unrivaled wrath of tiery, radial, steel belted, retread fury that was unleashed in his general direction. Until the tires were no more. Then all was lost....for there were no more tires with which to guard the border...

so I got the $#@$& out of there reaaaaaal fast.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Majora's Cat goes to comfort Destiny. When he found her bloody and burnt body curled up into a fetal position in the middle of a sidewalk, MC heroically carried her to the nearest "hospital". Yes, we'll call it that.

Kazumi

chagy
Using his newly built SOAPBOT, Kazumi ravaged all of the lands of AMURICA with SOAP. He started and finished with Wyoming.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Destiny looked just like a fish with cat legs. It was quite disturbing. Majora's Cat left her side and decided to run away to the border between Texas and Meheeco so that he could find a better life in Meheeco.

Djinn

and Tonic
Then Djinn came along and noticed the weird little cat legged cat fish thing. Then promptly whacked it with a baby seal club then trapped it in a master ball. He named it Destimon and used it in his amazing underground weird animals that should have died out long ago cockfights. Much muuuuch money was made at her expense. Until after six months evolved into a Destidactyl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom