• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clustercereal RPG Version 2.0

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Destiny then regenerated back into her normal self, and then was hungry and sad and wandered around the strange territory of the USA. But before she could do any of that she had to take revenge on Erebea for changing her into a fish with cat legs. She set her pterodactyl brethren on him that ripped him to pieces and disposed of his body in raw sewage. Please with this results, she ran a way in search of Kitty who had abandoned her.

slayeangel

Estie d'tabarnak
D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$& D%$&

Majora's Cat

How about that
He waited for Destiny to find him. In the time MC spent at the Meheeco-Texas border, he made friends with some of the border patrol. He sold them lots of fine chocolates and they sat down together and conversed over a cup of tea. Majora's Cat sure was spending some quality time with quality friends in Meheeco as he waited for Destidactyl to fly on over.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Majora's Cat senses SlayeAngel is in danger! He creates a doppelganger of himself to fly all the way to the "hospital" to see if SlayeAngel would be okay. Not that he cared or anything. :lol:

Djinn

and Tonic
Djinn ran swiftly after the Destidactyl, so fast that he found himself across towards the southern border. But was quickly stopped by the mounties, the Mexican mounties. Only they were not mounted, nor do I think they were any kind of law enforcement of any kind. They did have some pretty good food though. I like corn. It was pretty good until he saw....the Canadian hedgehog. There were many rumors behind the hedgehog, this day was foretold by Steve. Steve is normally good at getting this info to me. He's alright. Good ol Steve.

The he quickly took out his wand...no it's an actual wood wand you perverts.....god.....every time I do this.....ugh...

And then began to conjure up illusions of the animated gif-ish kind. There were so many dancing puppets and cats falling off of high things in comical ways all around that everyone nearby lost all sense of reality. They did not know where they were or how many moving dancing, creepy looking puppets there were around them. Nothing was reality anymore, only the weird fantasy of near nightmarish proportions all around.

slayeangel

Estie d'tabarnak
SlayeAngel hops in is car and starts driving away!Is Woodpaneled Station wagon at blazing speed he sees a Pterodactill and picks her up as she was drinking tea in a cowboy boot

Majora's Cat

How about that
When MC looked in Slaye's eyes, he saw a deep resemble to the great Austin. Perhaps SlayeAngel and Austin are one and the same! He remembered that he worshipped the great Austin and recited his whole speech to that he had written years ago verbatim:

"Austin is the only Moderator to ever break Zelda Dungeon and get banned for six months and come back, then become a Hylian Knight and a Mod all over again.

He has demonstrated excellent modding skills throughout his time here at Zelda Dungeon, and has always had the time to make everyone laugh. Austin is truly a gentleman, and is the least perverted and sick of the cluster chat. His greatness can only be comprehended if one compares him to some of the most amazing people to ever live.

Austin can be compared to the likes of many people: Chuck Norris, Jesus Christ, Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, Charlie Sheen, Amy Winehouse, etc. He has the authority of an Administrator and still has that common touch that allows him to speak on equal levels with every person he comes in contact with. And even though he is busy with Mod work, he has the time to enlighten everyone in the cluster chat with stories of love, stories of compassion and above all else, stories of being a New Yorker at heart but living in a college in Massachusetts.

Additionally, his MD posts are top-notch. Only Matt and Xanthus knows what the beep he’s saying, which is probably why he has those 11 beautiful hearts. He has great taste in avatars, signatures and everything in between. He contributes to harassing Xinnamin’s profile page, and does so without wavering. Remember that harassing Xinn’s wall is very hard to do, and can only be achieved by the most courageous and gold-hearted individuals on these forums.

Despite his calm, collected and intelligent demeanor, Austin is a human being like the rest of us. He has his troubles at home like myself, and he has things he needs to do outside of Zelda Dungeon. These things would include participating in the Olympics (pole vault), winning the Tour de France three times, playing basketball for the Lakers and even spending his spare time with malnourished children in Africa. There is no doubt in my mind that Austin is not only a great person on the forums, but a great person in the real world.

No you may remember me comparing him to Chuck Norris. He is greater than Chuck Norris, as Sir Austin actually had the courage and the skill to take on Bruce Lee one-on-one and beat the living tar out of him. Now for any who still don’t believe Austin is the absolute greatest, I will have a talk with you after school."

Erebea seemed as if he was almost reduced to tears by the beauty of MC's speech.

Djinn

and Tonic
Admist the chaos Djinn took this time to escape, he remembered his Meehecan Mountie allies ha had befriended earlier. They knew that he was destined for something greater. Something important to this world. So they imparted him with many great treasures that would aid him on his quest. A Honda Civic that holds a greater importance than even they realize and a can of corn.

With that Djinn was off.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
After being hit by a car, she picked up the car and carried it into the middle of the Pacific Ocean and dropped it there, while he brethren released their afternoon lunch of small children onto his face. She then flew to Kitty's side to aid him in his quest, and be his awesome Canadian sidekick.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Nicole walks in with the swagga of a college kid. All them boys in the yard fall to the floor.

"Oh my gosh guys! What's going on?" she asked so innocently.

Kybyrian

Kybyrian rides in a tricycle wearing his favorite spinny cap with a lollipop

"Get on the floor!" Kybyrian yells, waving his lollipop in the general direction of MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom