• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Club Nintendo Elite Status Rewards 2011

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Ahh ok. Well what's funny is I just made my account today and I'm already at 710 points XDThough I think I'll go for the Skyward Sword demo because my Mom always buy's me a calender for christmas.
Aha, that SS demo thing is not official, it was only an idea of mine. ;) The official prizes will be announced on July 1st.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Aha, that SS demo thing is not official, it was only an idea of mine. ;) The official prizes will be announced on July 1st.
Yes, and after the 1st, you should be notified on Club Nintendo of what you've earned. It'll ask to send it to you. If I gather it right. This will be the first year I've done this.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Alas, the rewards have been announced, and they have absolutely nothing to do with Zelda. Gold status is the usual calendar, but Platinum is a set of 25 Super Mario Bros. pins.

Link here: https://club.nintendo.com/2011-elite-gift.do

I just got my pins ordered, but I am a bit disappointed it wasn't Zelda related. And having 25 pins is like adding insult to injury.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
This is my second year with Club Nintendo and I've made Platinum both years (last year's Platinum prize was awesome!)! I would LOVE a Zelda-related thing, like Link's hat or some other thing. I wish I had gotten the Mario had 2 years ago, but alas, I hadn't joined! :)

EDIT: Oh. Just saw the link. PINS?!?!?! Cool, but not what I expected. And kind of nerdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom