• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clawshots or Hookshot?

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
In oot, we got the hookshot and then the longshot, which are incredibly useful items. But in games like TP and SS, you get a very similar item, called the clawshot, which you can get 2 of. The main difference is the look and how cool you think it looks. Which one do you prefer? I like the clawstots, because the targets are much more obvious and i looks so much cooler. but what do you think?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally like the hook/longshot more; the design is less complicated and makes a bit more sense in my eyes. They're still technically the same item, so it doesn't matter all that much.

S

Skelington

Clawshot seems nicer. And with the double clawshot, i felt like spiderman.

Clawshot is superior to the Hookshot in every way. I'm not sure if the Clawshot's range comes close to the Longshot's, but it's still good.

I prefer the hookshot because it can latch on to almost anything. The clawshots are far more limited when it comes to what can be a target, and they can't be used as a weapon because they punch instead of stab. I think the hookshot got replaced because it was too useful.

I would much rather the double clawshots, i find them to be very interesting items, and very useful. not that the hookshot/longshot arent

the clawshots are cool yeah but the hookshot gets more range when you get the longshot plus i like the games with the hookshot/longshot better

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I'd much rather have a hook/longshot seeing as it's more of a weapon than the clawshot(I don't know about TP but they didn't hurt much in SS) Although I'll admit:
The scene where the Bokoblins take your stuff and you get the clawshot is pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom