• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Nicole

luke is my wife
I claim the Light Spirit Lanayru (TP) and Gohma (WW)
And i don't care if someone already did, cuz if u did TOO BAD!!!!!
Also, my buds reminded me of this...
I HEREBY CLAIM MY TRIFORCE OF STUPIDITY, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!

so ha ha

because i said so

I claim the Light Spirit Lanayru (TP) and Gohma (WW)
And i don't care if someone already did, cuz if u did TOO BAD!!!!!
Also, my buds reminded me of this...
I HEREBY CLAIM MY TRIFORCE OF STUPIDITY, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!

so ha ha

because i said so
If someone did claim any of those characters then you would have to claim different ones and try to trade for the ones you want. Also, one of the members took their time to generate a list of all characters claimed; I suggest you use it next time. I already browsed the list and no one has those characters claimed, fortunately for you.
The Triforce of Stupidity isn't an actual Zelda item. You might want to pick another item.

Also, I'm still open for trade to anyone who wants anything. I still own Zelda's Spirit, a Town Picori, and the Spirit Flute. Any offers?

No, but why does Hero of time have two items? I thought I said one item per member? Or did I? XD

I wont trade Zelda but I will trade Gleeok or Prince Komali, any takers?
You did say one item, he'll have to fix that. And I wouldn't even know what to claim as a second item.

Has anyone claimed Error or Bagu yet? I want them both.
I don't believe Bagu has been taken. Error has. There is a list on the previous page that shows all characters claimed and by whom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom