• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Chris Houlihan's Secret Room

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I didn't know about it until a couple years ago. That night I gave it a shot, and sure enough, I fell into the secret room and walked out of my house.

How many of you have found it? And how long ago was it that you first heard of it?

When I was young, I thought I knew everything there was to know about A Link to the Past. But I had never heard of the Chris Houlihan room until many years later. I thought it was a joke at first, but I tried it and sure enough I found the room, to my surprise.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Rather than just tell you, how about a video to go along with it.

Apparantly, a contest was held way back when by Nintendo. The winner (ie. Chris Houlihan) would have a secret room of their own placed within the game. It is tricky to find, and there have been many rumors about how to get there. The following video shows you the right way to get there (if there are other ways, I don't know em).

Bear in mind this ONLY works on the original SNES version and NOT on the GBA version of A Link to the Past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXp124VgFrw

Linksister82

Setterwind
I didn't find out about this until maybe like last year or something. A friend of mine was watching youtube videos with me and we ran across it :) I haven't tried it yet but I will soon. I keep forgetting to try it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom