• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cheap Shotted

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The question is simple enough:

Have you ever been cheap shotted in a Zelda game? When and where was it, and what did you do following the cheap shot?

The question is simple enough:

Have you ever been cheap shotted in a Zelda game? When and where was it, and what did you do following the cheap shot?
Just today, actually. I was doing the Trial of the Sword on Master Mode. I got all the way to the Hinox at the end and was at full health. It took me forever to get him near death, and he did a ground pound. I thought I was out of the way of it because I wasn't even in the hit box of the shockwaves that come down but it clipped me and I died. Defensive boost on, full health. Didn't matter. ****er killed me. 45 minutes of gameplay down the ****ing drain.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I was climbing the mountains around gerudo desert and came across a few moblins. I was at full health plus an extra heart but he swiped me with his spear and I tumbled down the mountain. I was falling pretty much as long as I was climbing and hit several ledges on the way down so once I hit the floor I was dead :(

I was climbing the mountains around gerudo desert and came across a few moblins. I was at full health plus an extra heart but he swiped me with his spear and I tumbled down the mountain. I was falling pretty much as long as I was climbing and hit several ledges on the way down so once I hit the floor I was dead :(
Ouch. That's rough, bro.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Climbing mountains in Faron and had no clue i'd triggered the Lynel, i got lightning blasted off the cliff face and as i fell i got struck by lightning from faron, I died to a freaking passive enemy

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
45 minutes of gameplay down the ****ing drain
Same thing happened to me, but I made it to room 16 (I think it was), where it was a silver bokoblin, and a couple more enemies, and this moblin got me 3 TIMES with his blizzard rod (or whatever it was)

I had the Hinox thing happen to me in Master Mode Trial of the Sword ... I had him down to about half health, stunned him with Stasis+, shot his eye, and then rushed in as he was falling so I could get the last couple of hits on him before I could get his eye to pop out... however, I got too close as he was falling and touched (yes, just touched) his leg before his butt was on the ground, and it killed me instantly. That Hinox is easy all things considered ... and it was totally my fault for rushing in too fast ... but still, that's just a cheap way to die.

Another time - a much funnier instance - I was in a hectic battle with multiple enemies at night, and then some stal-moblins appear, so I just ran. I was near a cliff/ledge so I ran for it and jumped off to start gliding away to safety. I had just a few hearts left but was thinking "it's all good, I'm free now" ... then out of nowhere one of the stal-moblins shoots me with his bow (I was pretty far away too) and I just dropped like brick out of the air and landed with a splat and died. I actually laughed pretty hard.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I was fighting against some bokoblins and I killed a few. Then this sucker came out of nowhere behind me and hit me with an ice weapon. The Lizalfos nearby took his opportunity when I was frozen and the sucker hit me! I was killed right away. And I had to laugh loud because it was such a funny sight to see! I would have done the same thing to them so they did it to me :P

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
- Fighting a powerful enemy
- Frantically dodging every attack because I'm at half a heart.
- Know I only need to land one or two more hits
- Confidence gaining
- Suddenly Keese comes out of nowhere and hits me
- Game over

Happens all the time

funnier6

Courage~
It seems like every time I'm fighting a group of tough enemies I get a feeling dodge right when one had snuck up behind me and was about to hit me, yay sixth sense!

I have been killed by bolt arrows raining from the sky without even being in sight of a lynel so that was fun.

Once in the trials I got so mad on the ice talus cause as I lunged with my flamespear something messed up and I froze, then he throws his stupid boulder at me and I was dead.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yeah, today that first walking guardian in the Final Master Sword trial cheap shotted me, even though everything I was doing was set for success (although I was pretty off on my perfect blocks today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom