• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Charging a Spin Attack While on Epona

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
During the battle with King Bulbin and you're on the bridge I decided it would've been useful to be able to charge my spin attack.

Anyone know how? Or am i stuck with the regular spin attack?

Thanks.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Wii version: Just use the spinn attack as you always do. Gamecube version: Hold down the B button. If that seems to awkward on Epona you need to make sure King Bulbin is on the side that link holds his sword when you swing. Hope this helps. It was very confusing when I did it. P.S. I dont think the spin attacks power changes either way you use it.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I only have the Wii version (which you don't even need to charge for, you just swing the nunchuck), but I'm guessing, like all the other console Zelda games, you just hold down B then release it.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
You can't do a spin attack while you're on Epona. That would mean that you'd spin in a circle on Epona and you'd probably just fall off of her if you could do that. It's not possible though.

L

LegendMaker

Ok. I have both versions, so i can tell you without a doubt.

GameCube: while on Epona, hold down B. he will hold the sword out, and a bit downward. release B and he will swing the sword around himself, without him actually spinning.

Wii: just simply swing the nunchuck. he will use the spin attack in the above mentioned way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom