• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Characters That I Feel Deserve Their Own Game or Game Series

this is something i thought of just recently, there are certain characters that i feel are very desrving for their own game here's what i got

Waluigi: i always felt that he could have his own series because, well why not, Luigi got two game, and one of them is now a series because it's getting a sequal, Yoshi has his own game series as well as Wario, Peach got her own game, and Mario and Luigi 3 was essentially Bowser's game, so why can't Waluigi have a game? it would be a good start because when you think about it he's only appeared in the spinoff games, he's never been in any of the Super Mario games neither 2D or 3D, he has potential for his own game if Nintendo were to do this they would probably do something simlar to what they did with the Wario Land series, send Waluigi to a very strange world to explore in where he takes all kinds of treasure and whenever you get to a boss you could use Waluigi's love of cheating to an advantage so you could be given mulltiple ways to fight a boss or finish a level.

Silver the Hedgehog: a fairly recent character in the Sonic series, i felt the character had potential ever since Sonic 06 and felt he could have an awesome game, his world is set in the future where everything is in ruin and he uses telepithy and can levitate, if Sega were to make a game for Silver it would probably have a similar mechanic Lucas Arts used for Star Wars Force Unleashed series so you have more variety on what to do when you grab an enemy or something and to stay true to the Sonic franchize he can have high speed flight abilities and have many platforming areas, and i think Silver deserves it because Shadow had his own game, Knuckles and the Chaotix had their own game, and Tails had two games so why not?

Espio the Chameleon: this one is an interesting one i thought of this just yesterday after playing some Knuckles Chaotix, Espio would have a great game, Sega can mix his modern style with his classic style, by that i mean this, in Sonic Heroes Espio was treated like a completely new character and was made out to be a ninja, and in Knuckles Chaotix, while he is not a ninja he uses interesting tactics because he had the ability to run up walls and cielings at will Sega can really have fun experiementing with that coming up with specific platforming or puzzle segments where you could use that ability in order to get passed the obsticles given, and to acknowledge the ninja part of his character Sega could do something similar to what the modern Ninja Gaiden games are doing as well as the upcoming Kid Icarus Uprising where you can have an arsinal of weapons, so the game could be a mix of combat and classic Sonic platforming and speed rewards

these are just my opinions, feel free to speak of your own thoughhts of characters you think would be good to have a game for

I do think Silver COULD have a game. However, he needs to make a wider appeal to gamers besides die-hard Sonic fans. I'm going to say SEGA should figure out how fun he should be to play as first.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'd probably take issue with the Silver game as I didn't like The Force Unleashed very much, though, I'm enough of a Sonic fanboy to actually buy it even if it was the Captain Novolin of our generation (and believe me, you don't want ANYTHING to do with that game I just mentioned).

So, for some ideas of my own, I used to think that Ganondorf could have his own God of War-like series. Especially with his Twilight Princess look. I don't think a spinoff would be good for Zelda, and some people might rage at the idea, so, it should probably stay like one.

Maybe with how popular the chocobo racing minigame from FFVII ended up being, it should be it's own game? But I remember Squeenix already announced it, so...

And Bowser, he probably needs it more than anybody else. I remember somebody on another site mentioned Bowser having his own T-rated alternative to the Super Mario series, but I'll let somebody else come up with something better as I don't like the idea myself.

I also remember when I almost cried at seeing this image was an obvious April Fool's joke:

qwark--article_image.jpg

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think Silver and Ganondorf are awesome ideas. I'm not sure if Shadow has his own game or not. I think Zant or Sheik as the main character for a game would be cool. Dark Link would be awesome too. Blaze from Sonic Rush would be pretty cool too (sorta).

I do not think Bowser is a good idea.

I will say Luigi.
Yes he has. got an odd game like Luigi's mansion.

But i mean have his own series with no Marion or bowser in it with him.
Have Luigi have a series where he has own specific enenies like Bowser is for Mario.

yea, yes yes yes i agree, Wario has two game franchises the Wario Land and Wario Ware series, Luigi could use that treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom