• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
anime-girl.gif

At differing points since I lynched a corpse I'm pretty certain neither you nor Seanzie would have listened to me no matter what I said.

Princess Abigail

Because I thought it would be funny and it was

And I had reasonable suspicion that it might do something if allowed to go through. It didn't.

And it was specifically Ex's corpse. Love you buddy ❤️

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
... you know she did claim buck immune?
Yup, but the reason I thought this might be interesting is because DW appeared to know that with some kinda certainity.
Also since Minish hinted being proof and scum being proof to I leave it to the receiver of that information whether they use it to help or incriminate her further.
....then why lynch a freaking corpse
Why tapping points of your body that are wounded? Why chewing on pencils?
Because it's oddly entertaining lol

anime-girl.gif

At differing points since I lynched a corpse I'm pretty certain neither you nor Seanzie would have listened to me no matter what I said.
I literally spent the entire night phase trying to see your side of things and find common ground between our positions... wtf.

Princess Abigail

In what other game of mafia can I get 5 people to majority hammer a corpse with me and than the mod just rolls with it.

This is why chaos mafia is the best mafia... like a dnd session where the DM just rolls with the chaos you unleash.

I thought it would be funny I didn't think it would do anything but I thought if it did do something that something would be intresting.

Princess Abigail

I literally spent the entire night phase trying to see your side of things and find common ground between our positions... wtf.

I mean no. You asked me a question I misunderstood it and you got mad at me for misunderstanding it.

I mean no. You asked me a question I misunderstood it and you got mad at me for misunderstanding it.
That is one instance. I asked you numerous questions, proposed alternative explanations for things, invited you to give input, and asked you to think critically about certain aspects of the game.

Princess Abigail

And my answer all came back the same. I trust Minish she is town and I have reasons to think that.

Princess Abigail

Man y'all would hate me in my home forum.

I've tried to lynch the host multiple times and almost succeeded one time.

I restated a game for the lulz

I tried to raise the dead and convinced town it was for the good of the town but really it was specifically because I thought it would drive one of the dead people I'm friends with crazy.

If you ask KoD I threw a game and let numbers win just cause we had a tea party or something. That's not exactly what happened but...

I play chaos mafia under a different name every day at home. Lynching a corpse is on the minimal end of what I can do to unleash chaos lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom