• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
anime-girl.gif

I only vote people I love

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think storm was somehow involved in the last game or the one before it but i didn't read enough to grasp the details

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
It's really me or like nobody except I am town. I guess you could argue Rag's clear isn't picture perfect but...

It's really me or like nobody except I am town. I guess you could argue Rag's clear isn't picture perfect but...
To be very clear. I have the same buckability confirmations on both you and Rag from my mech source; this means you're both cleared from being Mafia by virtue of a scumteam member being buckable being potentially very gamebreaking. The argument that Rag's confirmation is stronger is that her buckability is also confirmed by having actually been bucked, and by Raven saying he had a town role that she would've received from him.

I guess Hapi could maybe be a hostile 3p instead though? If such a role exists it has no issue of outing teammates if it gets bucked so it's not gamebreaking to be buckable like regular Mafia is. That's kinda the only solution I can think of that doesn't involve the host having lied or Raven lying about his role for no reason. The host I guess could lie since the game is bastard but Caps doesn't make sense as scum and I know my flip's right. Don't see why Raven would lie though.

I don't see the host being scum this game if he was just scum last game; I think that that would run the risk of making the hosts role too predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom