• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Celebi event protest

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
DON'T FRET GOOMBOO!!! (or anyone else for that matter...) there is a website for past events that you missed and you can get them over wifi! its address is this:
http://www.500mb.us/pkm.php

it's abit slow btw

It sort of works, but I get just random pokemon instead of the pokemon I 'selected'...very strange.

I still find all this events stuff very annoying. Just put the pokemon in the game instead of creating almost impossible shop events (to shops that I never heard of) -.-.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I have to drive for like 2 hours to get to the shop anyway. I hate it, why can't they just put them in the games like Smitie said? I just think it is really unfair. I wouldn't even mind having to do something huge in the game to find certain Pokemon. But having to travel for ages is so annoying.

mninja13

Soulless
It sort of works, but I get just random pokemon instead of the pokemon I 'selected'...very strange. .
You have to use the game that the event was going for, like you can't get the arceus from the first arceus event on soulsilver or heartgold because at the time of the event only diamond and pearl were out.

you have to leave the site up with ur selected pokemon and have NOTHING internet related open elsewhere on the computer/laptop you are using, it worked fine for me.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Nice find, Quick question:
I clicked the Link, yet....
I can't seem to find the Celebi that's now being given away, I keep seeing the 10th anniversary one. Care to guide me?

And yes, Celebi should be given over wifi instead of those selected stores, it's a pain to go and find someone willing to give it to you.

mninja13

Soulless
Actually they aren't giving the english one away yet, if you want it you have to download the japanese one. I tried it and it worked for me.

Is there a way to download one of the event items if you missed it? As far as I've seen on the site you showed you can only get event pokemon.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I still get random pokemon, from stantler to weavile to feebas >.>

I guess only one or two of the pokemon on the list are suitable for soulsilver. Too bad I gave the DS I borrowed for trading back to my friend today -.-. What pokemon from the list are suitable for soulsilver or diamond anyway?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Actually they aren't giving the english one away yet, if you want it you have to download the japanese one. I tried it and it worked for me.

Is there a way to download one of the event items if you missed it? As far as I've seen on the site you showed you can only get event pokemon.

Ah... Thanks for the Clarification. Well, it worked for me, but there's one concern....I can't seem to change the nature of the pokemon I need. Like I want a Modest Celebi, yet it gives me a quirky one, Any tips? Steps?

mninja13

Soulless
Sorry, I can't help you there. It usually works for me. That might be the set nature for the celebi though.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
BTW That website is also useful for getting pokemon with particular movesets and EVs that you want if you dont have the time. All you do is in the top dropdown list choose All pokemon, in the second (after the page loads) put which generation you want; and finally in the last one (let the page load first) put which pokemon you want to have. After you've done that, you can choose it's moves, abilities, EVs and nature. But make sure it's legit!!!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The Celebi event is now going on at US GameStops. I'm excited! I knew it was going to come to the US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom