• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Card Games

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Been a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh (strictly the actual card game) for a while now. I've collected them since I was really young. I only recently just got back into it and started playing seriously. (Before then, I hardly knew the "real" rules.) My friends and I now gather at our public library every week to play card games, which includes Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic: The Gathering (which was I was just introduced to a few months ago). Not only that, we take every chance we can get to play, which includes school. XD

I also have a few Pokemon cards I like to hang onto. So far I haven't met any other girl who's as into card games as I am, but I'm sure they exist. Somewhere...

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I never actually played card games with other people, but I collected yu-gi-oh cards when I was younger. Bought a deck or 2, then sometime later one of my sisters friends gave me a whole gym bag full of them so I didn't need to buy anymore.

I used to collect pokemon cards. But I only had about 12 of them and I lost them all. I also collected Yugioh cards. Same thing happened to those too lol.

R

Ranaeil

When I was little, I used to collect Pokemon cards, never played the game though. I had about 3 binders full, and then one day my brother decided to snatch them from my room and sell them. :| About a year ago, we started collecting/playing Magic: The Gathering..but we haven't played since before I went into the hospital last year :/ I miss playing it.

I have such a noobish pokemon card collection it's not even funny. Plus a stupid kid like 10 years ago stole my Blaziken and Shiftry. :mad: At least I still have my super rare Cradily, and the 3rd Charmander card EVER made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom