• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can't Find the 4th Warp Point in Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakesuhr

I have found 3 warp points in Link's Awakening DX but can't find the 4th one. I found the one in Ukuku Prairie (close to Mabe Village), the one in Tal Tal Heights near Level 4 and the one in Animal Village. Does anyone know where the other one is? I remember there being 4 but can't find the other one.

J

jakesuhr

Ok so basically when I get to the last Warp Point is when I get my last Heart piece. I knew the last heart piece was through a door in dungeon 8 but didn't know that about the warp point. Thanks.

J

jakesuhr

Ok I beat the game now. Before I beat it Marin tells Link something like "I made a wish to the Windfish...what was the wish? It was....No! I can't tell you its a secret..." Then she says "I know someday you'll get off this island...Link don't ever forget me...if you do I'll never forgive you." I think its been obvious the whole game but Marin likes link a lot! I'm guessing her wish was to be alive after the Windfish wakes up so she can be with Link someday. And in case that wish comes true that is why she told Link to not forget her when basically he wakes up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom