• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

@Spiritual Mask Salesman still have one of those Grenades?
You're mean. Whadda I ever do to you? I mean, okay, besides sleeping with your mother. But that wasn't me, it was THE MASK.

wfma7sxuivw51.jpg

OOOOO SOMEBODY STOP ME

vote: Zinger2099

Well, you two obviously don't deserve to be playing fun games with others.

Hope you lose, Storm. You too, ExLight.

430a77af25e111d715c2a65cf4b9ed09196529fa.jpg

Vote: ExLight

Could be. Or maybe, I want to be here SO MUCH that I've gone full 360 right back around into not wanting to be here.

jim_carrey_inspirational_quotes1.png

Vote: Chevywolf

Fun fact, and this is true, I own this book:

51C5CNH6ECL._AC_UL600_SR393,600_.jpg

And my copy is signed. Not by Jim, mind you, but by Martin Knelman, the author. I didn't choose to get it signed, the copy I received came to me signed. And I was like "Who the **** cares about this guy's signature?" I mean, no offense to Martin, he writes a good biography, but obviously, anyone buying this book is buying it for his subject matter and not the author.

Also fun fact, I am friends with someone who went to high school with Jim Carrey. He was in one of her classes.

Also also fun third fact, my family members often used to tell me I looked like a young Jim Carrey. I'm not sure I ever saw it, but my aunts all thought I was the spitting image of his younger self.

And his controversial views aside, I'm actually a big fan of the guy. Think he is largely misunderstood. And anyone who's had his life would probably have the right to be a little bit crazy anyway.

Vote: Morbid Minish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom