• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can I Call This 100% Skyward Sword Completion?

I have all the bottles, at least one of every bug and ornaments or whatever they are called. I think I'm gonna stop there, I don't want to run around collecting tumbleweed for hours on end just to upgrade something I don't need. I think I have about 1-2 hours of sidequesting to do, then I'm finishing the game.

It would be nice if zelda games gave you an in game checklist of all the major sidequests.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I've got at least 3-5 of every bug and ordiment, all five bottles, 9900 rupees, one each kind of shield plus their upgrades (10 shields all together), and upgraded every item to their fullest. That's 100% completed. And my game time is only 74 hours.

100% would be absolutely everything you could do in game. Sidequests, treasures, bottles, minigames, bugs, etc.

To constitute a 100%, I would say:
-Main Quest completed
-Hero Mode completed
-Obtained Hylian Shield on both
-Fully upgraded all items on both
-All bugs found on both
-All treasures found on both
-All Goddess Cubes found on both
-All Goddess Chests opened on both
-All items found (bottles, dungeon items) on both

Just the Main Quest and Hero Mode could take over a hundred hours.
Good luck!

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
You need 99 of every treasure and bug to 100 percent as well. No excuses, no moaning. It cant be 100 percent unless otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom