• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Mint Elv

Fish!
These are like the worst excuses ever. Both votes are like an hour after day break. Both votes are a literal minute apart. Both votes aren't enough to hammer but somebody also forced rags vote just like yesterday which is what caused the hammer. This is 1000% a coordinated strike and anybody not voting mint or DW tomorrow is signaling that they are aligned with them. Full stop.
Wasn’t Killjoy the one who could redirect votes or was that Jamie?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Day Two
as everyone wakes up it is a Bloodbath. 3 Dead Bodies to pile on top of Lain
Jame is Dead and not just bored anymore, He was Mad Dog Tannen the Hateful Loud Delayed Shot Mafia Goon
DawningWinds and Mint are Dead. they Were The Borg Queen The Godfather/Cult Leader and Donnie Darko The Serial Killer/Cultist

A Shame to be sure, but the Game Continues

Day Two Begins
THE LIVING
KJ
Lissi
MInish
Numbers
Rag

THE DEAD

LAIN-Drillsmith
JAMIE-defective Goon basically
DW-Cult Leader
MINTISH-Serial Killer

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
who did you target last night KJ, and was your target successful?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish, numbers, and myself were definitely town at the beginning of the game, and KJ was definitely self

with the existence of the cult things become more complicated, although it seems like DW might have just culted lain, which means we might have no cultists and lissi is the final scum

Ragnarokio

unfortunately for KJ, i think that means town can win the game by lynching lissi today

Ragnarokio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom