• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

As everyone wakes up, a headcount was taken, and it seems that Minish was killed in the Night. Upon furher inspection it looks as if they had a double Role. They were Cole The Cop and Marko The Vampire. Looking at the remaining Players, it is evident all possible Threats to Town are subdued.
"Dude we Totally Won This Game" Numbers said
"Excellent" Rag responded as they both played Air Guitar

WYLD STALLYNS WIN
THE BUCK HAS LOST
FULL LINEUP
JamieisBored as Mad Dog Tannen the Defective Goon

MastermindLissi as Biff Tannen The Hated Goon with a Time Machine
DawningWinds as The Borg Queen the GodFather/Cult Leader
Mintish as Donnie Darko The Serial Killer with a Time Machine
Lain as The Master The Drillsmith with a Time Machine

Minish as Cole the Cop/ Marko The Vampire

OGSniper as Phil The Groundhog Day
Queenlilly666 as Click the Phase ****er-Upper
Ragnarokio as BILL S PRESTON ESQ. the Mason with a Time Machine/Greg the Bartender
Numbers as TED "THEODORE" LOGAN the Mason with a Time Machine/John Wick The Die Hard Vig/Vet
Killjoy262 as The Doctor The Buck with a Time Machine
Storm as The Grim Reaper

Stay Tuned my babies as CHAOS 10 IS ON THE WAY...AFTER I TRY MAKING A LEGIT GAME

THANKS FOR PLAYING. THE WRITERS HAVE BEEN SACKED and the Creator of The Groundhog Day has been Killed.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
excellent

ngl that game had some faults and i don't really feel like i was playing it but it was fun to watch at least

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Good stuff.

To bad not too many people saw my redacted post. I was pressuring the right people.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Good stuff.

To bad not too many people saw my redacted post. I was pressuring the right people.
oh right i guess i can unredact that now

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I was in the middle of writing that post and I refreshed the page and I found out I had died....again. So I kinda decided to post it but I guess it is against the rule "Talking from the Dead". Anyway, like I said, I am sorry about that.

Edit: The redacted post is on page 14 if anyone wants to look at it.

Ragnarokio

storm's rules allowed for a single "sendoff post" after death so its easy to see why your post would be allowed. When storm next hosts he should probably rewrite that rule to clarify what is and isn't allowed in the sendoff post to avoid similar misunderstandings in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom