• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Killjoy

lets make some more progress

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
and i also didn't target minish, for what thats worth

Ragnarokio

Unvote

iirc everyone except KJ has now claimed they didn't target minish and minish claims knowledge of whoever targeted her's alignment which means that if whoever targeted her is town then KJ should be town (the alternative being someone who is town lied about not targeting her)
it then makes sense for her to chime in before going forward with this lynch

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
KJ(2):Lain,HHH
Jamie(1):KJ

Not Voting: DW,Jamie,Lissi,Minish,Mintish,Rag

Day Ends April 23rd at 4pmish

Last edited:
KJ seems to have claimed to have disrupted Minish and used a one shot/stolen ability on Jamie's vote yesterday so probably gonna have to be a really compelling argument from Minish on why KJ shouldn't be voted for. So compel me Minish!

vote: killjoy
@lain Reasons homie. I'm still waitinf for you ti give some.

Unvote

iirc everyone except KJ has now claimed they didn't target minish and minish claims knowledge of whoever targeted her's alignment which means that if whoever targeted her is town then KJ should be town (the alternative being someone who is town lied about not targeting her)
it then makes sense for her to chime in before going forward with this lynch
Just realized autocorrect decided to pull a slap gag on me.
Han Solo pointing.png Autocorrect hammed my initial answer where I meant to admit to target Minish.

Vote: Killjoy
KJ seems to have claimed to have disrupted Minish and used a one shot/stolen ability on Jamie's vote yesterday so probably gonna have to be a really compelling argument from Minish on why KJ shouldn't be voted for. So compel me Minish!
The vote swap happened before I stole Minishes role so, the one I have now has nothing to do with the vote swap.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
KJ you said the moving votes thing wasn't your original ability?

Nah it was his original ability. He claimed he tampered with Jamie's vote but had no clue as to what happened to your vote.

But ya I can confirm that KJ is 100% town. I originally thought it might have been HHH that targeted me due to the vote shenanigans and thought that he was messing around with Jamie. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom