• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Did you find out how awesome I am?

Unvote
Not wanting to risk voting myself now that Killjoy is claiming vote redirector.

I didn't find out anything. :(

Oooh, so I think Killjoy is the one that targeted me last night? Well I mean we already know that but regarding the info I have being about him. If so then he's town and we should not lynch him. Ty.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh. Had me worried for a second there. If you wanna check me again I’m all for it. Who‘re you thinking if not Killjoy for a lynch then Min?

I haven't a clue really. It's interesting that two people died last night. I know that Storm has done two mafia teams consisting of two people each before. But I dunno if he would do that in a 12 player game.

With no role flips I wouldn’t be surprised, it’d keep both teams in the dark about it. I think it’d still work with 12, just depends on the power of town abilities.

What! I have no idea why that is. Did your action fail?
I know why it is, and it's nothing to do with you. So you're all good.
From my understanding when I used my night action either 1) my action canceled Minish's out, or, 2) I was also meant to get said results as well. I find the former to be the must likely scenario.

I haven't a clue really. It's interesting that two people died last night. I know that Storm has done two mafia teams consisting of two people each before. But I dunno if he would do that in a 12 player game.
With no role flips I wouldn’t be surprised, it’d keep both teams in the dark about it. I think it’d still work with 12, just depends on the power of town abilities.
Could be a vig or SK too. Though the latter seems strange to have in a 12 P game unless they have limited shots.
With these games, I find that either is possible, Unless Storm decided to get really spicy and add a 2 man Mafia + vig + SK.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom