• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

I would assume if you had such an ability it's probably worded as a random percentage or something. That would be the usual lynch bomb phrasing of it was more than one person.

cant someone just nightkill him or we can have only 2 people vote him and protect them.

although ig idk if that would work if the kills happened during the day

i wonder if voting out OG will reset the entire game or just the current day

like it we vote out killjoy today and it turns out he was telling the truth about the lynch bomb can someone just kill OG during the night and undo the whole thing? and if he was lying then we just leave it and let the day go on.

although is OG technically dead rn? idk. its confusing.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
like it we vote out killjoy today and it turns out he was telling the truth about the lynch bomb can someone just kill OG during the night and undo the whole thing? and if he was lying then we just leave it and let the day go on.

OG has been Modkilled and is nkt a valid vote. If you Vote for OG, it will ve treated as a self Vote

cant someone just nightkill him or we can have only 2 people vote him and protect them.

although ig idk if that would work if the kills happened during the day
Wait, is that really a thing? I thought kills were solely a night thing and Lynches were day?

They could go with someone else but, they seem fixed on taking a high risk gamble on one or more people going with me.

Wait, is that really a thing? I thought kills were solely a night thing and Lynches were day?
i mean that idk if the kills from your hypothetical lynch bomb would be counted to have happened during the day or the night so idk if a protection ability would work.

if any town has a nightkill and we dont vote you out today they could maybe use that tonight to kill you without triggering the lynch bomb. but

Meant to comment on the top quote. I'm just hoping they just go with a night kill instead of a lynch . I really don't want anyone getting shredded with me.
hm. if that's what you're concerned about, why dont you vote yourself and then one other person can vote you. that might be a way to lynch you with low risk.

ofc if no one wants to take that risk they can just remove their vote from you by the end of the day and we could hope the nightkill happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom