• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
i had an orthodontist appointment then went for lunch and have been sitting around annoyed for the rest of the day

waiting another 5 and a half hours for the new Taylor swift album

right, i had forgotten about that

i guess its possible, though i don't know what the odds or implications would be
he seemed to be assuming/hoping someone would pass it right back to him in his earlier scenarios. if im remembering correctly. maybe he passed it right away because he wanted there to be time left on the timer for him to get it back? so he could change the timer. i think i believe him rn that he didn't knew it reset. but the story still doesnt add up. i guess maybe if he really knew the timer would reset and wanted to kill OG, he could have passed it to someone hoping they would pass it back to him so he could change the timer to 1 minute or something and pass it to OG. but i dont know why he wouldnt just say that in the first place if that was what had actually happened. so it probably wasnt. thinking about it more i think he actually may be lying that he didn't know it would reset. if he was assuming it didnt, why did he pass it after 1 minute? i cant really see any reason why it would make sense then but i could be missing something. although he said he wanted it to be passed back to him, i dont really see the benefit of changing the timer if he could just hold onto it for 29 minutes then use it to kill someone. idk. his stories dont add up so im voting him.

vote: killjoy

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
The Concept of Day One (1):Mint
Killjoy(3):Rag,DW,Lain
Jamie(1):HHH
Not Voting:Jamie,KJ,,Lissi,Minish,

day ends April 20th at 8pm EST

i dont really see the benefit of changing the timer if he could just hold onto it for 29 minutes then use it to kill someone
i guess maybe if he wanted the passing of the thing to go on longer as a way to mess with people or cause chaos or fun? idk.

he seemed to be assuming/hoping someone would pass it right back to him in his earlier scenarios. if im remembering correctly.
Yes that was a scenario that passed through my head, but, I had low hopes for such with my initial assumption of the timer thing, that the timer keeps ticking on a consecutive timer.

maybe he passed it right away because he wanted there to be time left on the timer for him to get it back?
With my initial thought process, Wouldn't it have been easier to pass it to someone who was online and could pass it to someone else and possibly get it back faster?

he could have passed it to someone hoping they would pass it back to him so he could change the timer to 1 minute or something and pass it to OG.
Like I said earlier in this post It was a scenario I had thought of, and I'd be lying if I said I had no hopes for it. I DID hope to get it back, but it was low with my initial timer thoughts.

but i dont know why he wouldnt just say that in the first place if that was what had actually happened. so it probably wasnt.
EXAMPLE: Let's say hypothetically, you buy a grenade, would you risk getting it back over the 50/50(or whatever the proper percentages for this game is) by saying "Hey, I have the grenade, I plan on shaving time off of it if I get it back and tossing it to Killjoy." While I'm still on? That just jeopardizes the whole plan allowing me time to think of who to pass it along to.

i cant really see any reason why it would make sense then but i could be missing something. although he said he wanted it to be passed back to him, i dont really see the benefit of changing the timer if he could just hold onto it for 29 minutes then use it to kill someone. idk. his stories dont add up so im voting him.
My mind wasgoing off of
1) RL mechanics and
2) mechanics from a similar item from another game.

IF I held it after pulling the pin I'd forget about it and we wouldn't be having fun poking and prodding at my messed up game of Hot Potato now.

vote: killjoy
If I get Lynched I'm taking half of the players to vote for me down too. Do y'all really want to risk going suicidal?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
bold move from killjoy

I’m not entirely confident on Killjoy because this is a very different Killjoy game compared to the last when he was scum.
Vote: Jamie
If HHH isn’t on me, I still want to experiment with whether I have a vote nexus or not, so I’ll vote myself for now.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
The Concept of Day One (1):Mint
Killjoy(4):Rag,DW,Lain,HHH
Jamie(1):Jamie
Not Voting:,KJ,,Lissi,Minish,

day ends April 20th at 8pm EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom